• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAPT Grounded - Karma Prevails!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Agreed. I love when people brag about graduating Summa Cum Laude or Magna Cum Laude from some flight school Mickey Mouse "University"..

I love it when the hotshot big-name flight university types, think they are better than me because I never went to college. Jokes on them are I'm already where they can only dream of being and, if by some fluke, they make it to my level, I will always be SENIOR to them!!!

What????

I love it when the hotshot big-name flight university types, think they are better than me because I never went to college. Jokes on them are I'm already where they can only dream of being and, if by some fluke, they make it to my level, I will always be SENIOR to them!!!

I love it when people think that all there is to life is being able to hold night turns from tupelo to memphis on a 727. Hate to tell you hot shot, but I had A LOT more fun in college then you ever will on an all night sort hangover at the outstation.
Personally never wanted to work for UPS, not because of the pay, but there is only one whirl at this life and the lifestyle didn't necessarily appeal to me. Well that and I would look like a gas station attendant in the brown uniform.
That being said, there is way more to going to college than trying to become a major airline pilot.
Happy it worked for you at UPS, but I know many that will pick wrong to end up on their ass in the real world with no degree, no job, and a few thousand hours of 121 ops before their outfit went bust.
Luv

Ancient proverb: Life is a journey, not a destination!

You guys both are correct but in this day an age a BA or BS in whatever is basically becoming the equivilant of the highschool diploma. Just because you have it doesn't mean crap anymore.

Karma's a bitch!

Graduating Summa Cum Laude from CAPT is like getting a gold medal in the special olympics.

Does it make you proud to get on FI and trumpet your superiority over others?
I suspect you'd be hard pressed to get a gold medal in anything, especially class!
Enjoy your night turns, and leave the less fortunate alone. Does browntothebone mean your full of shiite?
Luv

I love it when people think that all there is to life is being able to hold night turns from tupelo to memphis on a 727. Hate to tell you hot shot, but I had A LOT more fun in college then you ever will on an all night sort hangover at the outstation.
Personally never wanted to work for UPS, not because of the pay, but there is only one whirl at this life and the lifestyle didn't necessarily appeal to me. Well that and I would look like a gas station attendant in the brown uniform.
That being said, there is way more to going to college than trying to become a major airline pilot.
Happy it worked for you at UPS, but I know many that will pick wrong to end up on their ass in the real world with no degree, no job, and a few thousand hours of 121 ops before their outfit went bust.
Luv

Ancient proverb: Life is a journey, not a destination!

Another disgruntled pilot shot down during your interview.

Actually, No

Another disgruntled pilot shot down during your interview.

Actually, I have an awesome job that I love, a family that loves me, and a fantastic life, and I never even had to apply to UPS.
I wake every day to be thankful that I am healthy, happy, and content.
No need to step on others to feel better in my world.
That's all.

when anyone brags about high time being around or less than 500 total they are a giant tooL.

Last edited:
Do you want some cheese with your whine?
Graduated CAPT 10/2005 - Summa Cum Laude, Highest Time (459TT/101ME) of any graduate! No Job, Big Debt!
Tip: Stay away from CAPT!

Graduating Summa Cum Laude from CAPT is like getting a gold medal in the special olympics.

is this a joke? can someone really graduate summa cum laude from a pilot mill? thats embarrassing to anounce. ...now if it were harvard or something... maybe just maybe even embry riddle. but CAPT? thats just plain funny....so who graduated magna cum laude? is that guy whining too?

if you were the highest time and graduated with "high honors" (LOL...cant stop lauighing at that...unless its flame) then why couldnt you get a job. it sounds like you were the shizzznit ofthe flight school and all... i dont understand how you got railroaded and oth3ers didnt....after all you werre their progidy student for cryin out loud.

[FONT=&quot]http://aero-news.net/index.cfm?ContentBlockID=54b6fc63-1e7a-4ff8-a45f-a38f6f68428d&[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/News/Flagler/flaHEAD02FLAG012609.htm[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Man, I can't wait for this program to take a dirt nap for good. I just feel really bad for all their students...wish I had a way to warn them that the snake oil they bought was the same brand of BS that burned me and some others! They took my money, and my dream to fly for a career! They lied about all those "guaranteed interviews" from the beginning! My 10-12 months turned out to be over 18 months! And the student they interviewed is estimating his/her "1-year program" to be a possible 2-year program!! I hope he packed enough cash in his luggage to take him/her through that extra year![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As I said in the past, stay the hell away from this CRAPT program! Karma man...I'm going out for a beer to celebrate their demise! Spread the word! CAPT is definitely NOT the place you want to send anyone for flight training![/FONT]

I remember your posts from another forum. What have you been up to? Did you get back to flying?

-LAFF

Latest resources

Back