CAPT Grounded - Karma Prevails!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who cares?

He's a big fat puss that can't hang with people that, I don't know, CAN FLY?

Way to bolster your loan guarantor. Awesome work. Glad I don't have to put up with his sorry arse. BUT BUT BUT, I'm like, tired and stuff. Where's the food? Why don't the FAs dig me? Why don't you TALK to me? I paid good money for this scheme- you OWE me.

Whatever.

Maybe he spent too much time on his Ninja skills. Or he got busted by the TSA trynig to smuggle on his Ninja weapons.

I don't get the thing about not sending Pinnacle an app. I understand ASA was your first choice but at your level you take a whatever job is offered. If you couldn't figure that out its your deal.

is this a joke? can someone really graduate summa cum laude from a pilot mill? thats embarrassing to anounce. ...now if it were harvard or something... maybe just maybe even embry riddle. but CAPT? thats just plain funny....so who graduated magna cum laude? is that guy whining too?

Otto, it is a joke. That's why it's in my signature. I'm glad you picked up on it after all these years. Anyway, AOPA has a nice story on the state of the CAPT Program...and to all who have been under the belief that I haven't been honest about my experience there, here's your official report:

http://www.aopa.org/training/articles/2009/090331capt.html

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/3/30/flight_school_students_given_eviction_notices.html

Anyway, glad to see this place burning to the ground. The management team there are a real bunch of heroes...by heroes, I mean CRIMINALS.

Last edited:
if you were the highest time and graduated with "high honors" (LOL...cant stop lauighing at that...unless its flame) then why couldnt you get a job. it sounds like you were the shizzznit ofthe flight school and all... i dont understand how you got railroaded and oth3ers didnt....after all you werre their progidy student for cryin out loud.

Don't ask me man...I was told 250 hours was enough for the regional airlines and that if I graduated the program, they got 7 to 9 guaranteed interviews lined up ready for me. But whatever...none of that matters anymore. What's important is that the CAPT Program was a scam and all of you elites just need to accept it rather than bash my situation. I could care less what any of you guys think of what I did right or wrong or whatever. At the end of the day, I fulfilled my end of the deal...CAPT did not. It's just that simple.

my question:

if you were the highest time and graduated with "high honors" (LOL...cant stop lauighing at that...unless its flame) then why couldnt you get a job. it sounds like you were the shizzznit ofthe flight school and all... i dont understand how you got railroaded and oth3ers didnt....after all you werre their progidy student for cryin out loud.

your response:

Don't ask me man...I was told 250 hours was enough for the regional airlines and that if I graduated the program, they got 7 to 9 guaranteed interviews lined up ready for me. But whatever...none of that matters anymore. What's important is that the CAPT Program was a scam and all of you elites just need to accept it rather than bash my situation. I could care less what any of you guys think of what I did right or wrong or whatever. At the end of the day, I fulfilled my end of the deal...CAPT did not. It's just that simple.

it says it all. you aint the shizzznit clearly and got jacked heavily for your funds.

"dont ask me" and you had 7-9 interviews lined up you didnt go to?

you played yourslef my friend.

Amazing, seems like all the other grads had no problem finding a job but you.
Maybe you're such a D-Bag, that the people there could see right through you and felt no need to help you along.
You were probably one of those guys in class who had people at every airline and you had your hook ups regardless.

Yep-

Sorry you got suckered in. This program is disgraceful.. The typical CAPT person has all the arrogance and cockiness of the worst ERAU has to offer-without the skill or knowledge.

Can't declare bankruptcy...thanks to George W. for changing that law. I am finding my way out...it's just a matter of time... So instead of doing something productive with my time to contribute to the glory of aviation, I now have to slave away to pay the debt. Good times... :)

You owe money? You pay it back! It's called responsibility!

Thank you W. for making people stick to their agreements. And for not having me pay for some slacker! Lord knows there are already too many of those.

Latest resources

Back