• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAPT Grounded - Karma Prevails!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You owe money? You pay it back! It's called responsibility!

Thank you W. for making people stick to their agreements. And for not having me pay for some slacker! Lord knows there are already too many of those.
HA!!! Obama's got you paying for them right now. We all lost on that one...just make it for 3 & 1/2 more years. Now get back in that '37 and make some deadbeat some money.

"dont ask me" and you had 7-9 interviews lined up you didnt go to?

you played yourslef my friend.

Read it again genius. THEY (and to clarify THEY, I mean CAPT, since you have a reading impediment) said all that. And NO, they had NO interviews when I graduated.

And no, I'm not the only one that didn't get anything out of the program. I just chose to expose them for the bitches that they (once again, THEY being CAPT) are while the others (others being those who graduated and also didn't get crap from CAPT) played the pacifist role. I don't have a problem telling it like it is. Some people choose to lay low, which is completely fine too. I chose to talk about myself because it's not my place to name names of those who didn't make it either.

Only reason I even brought up my experience with CAPT was to make sure no one else fell victim to their money making scheme.

Finally, none of this matters since they're out of business after ripping off students from other countries. Real winners these CAPT management are...by winners, I mean LOSERS.

Actually, I do thank him for that. Pay what you borrowed.

Don't take my words out of context. I AM paying my money back and then some. Someone on this board told me to declare bankruptcy. I said I would do no such thing.

Amazing, seems like all the other grads had no problem finding a job but you.
Maybe you're such a D-Bag, that the people there could see right through you and felt no need to help you along.
You were probably one of those guys in class who had people at every airline and you had your hook ups regardless.

LOL! Thanks for the Friday night laugh session. I was not the only one who got sodomized by CAPT. And no, I was not the d-bag in the program. There definitely were d-bags in the program...one of them a female who took twice as much sim sessions to get checked out at ASA and later was told, "quit or be fired." Now that's a d-bag. There were others, but they were there only because they had money and CAPT needed it. The program was on the right track in their applicant selection until money got tight. Then their standards and rules went right out the window. And the d-bags came into the program in waves.

All my instructors thought very highly of me and my piloting skills. And no, I had ZERO hook ups. I went to CAPT because THEY said they had the hook ups. I could have gotten my flight training anywhere. But I had no networking and knew no one in the industry.

You owe money? You pay it back! It's called responsibility!

Thank you W. for making people stick to their agreements. And for not having me pay for some slacker! Lord knows there are already too many of those.

You sound like a real jerk!! I am soooo happy things have worked out well for you and you have no idea what hardship is. What about all the corporate bankruptcies that are used to take away what rightfully belonged to the labor which made the business possible in the first place, like a fair wage, pension, paid medical, 401K matching, and the list goes on. All that is gone. If we as labor can be screwed out of what should have been ours, by the useless pigs taking up space in the upper management and executive offices, why should we as the very citizens that have been screwed by the corporate greed mongers, not be able to use bankruptcy that would allow individuals a fresh start?

This may seem harsh, but...

Scenario 1) You took a risk. You took out globs of money, passed training, and took a gamble on historically one of the most unstable industries in the world...and you got burned. The industry tanked and CAPTs didn't deliver. Now banks want return on a contractual loan agreement that you signed. And it's George W. Bush's fault?

Now, lets look at another angle.

Scenario 2) You took a risk. You took out globs of money, passed training, and took a gamble on historically one of the most unstable industries in the world...and you land a job. You repay the loan, as agreed. For years on end, you repay this loan. Every month. You sacrifice. You deprive yourself. Still, this risk lives with you month after month, repayment check after repayment check. This risk, gone sour, could have ruined you (as reality dictates).

And now, here's the kicker of Scenario 2 : You pay taxes. LOTS of taxes. Your income is stripped from you because of others who leech off the system, never risked for reward, or are down on their luck. Paycheck after paycheck, you surrender a disproportionate amount of dollars from your reward from your huge risk (and hard work from the sounds of it). Social Security? You'll be lucky if you see a fraction of what you put into it...not to mention all of those other Ponzi scheme government entitlement programs.

With all of these taxes and examples of wealth redistribution: Now your risk is that much larger. Now your reward is that much smaller. Guess what? George W. Bush lowered taxes. And he changed the bankruptcy laws to prevent abuse. Did you think that the actions of government would (and should) bail you out? Who do you think pays for that bailout in the end? Everybody who pays taxes. You knew the risks of a loan and it didn't work out. Personal accountability: WHAT A CONCEPT!!!

It's not the ex-president's fault. It's the CAPT program's inability to deliver, and yours for taking that risk.

If you want to get pissed off about something and start blaming people, hold the gun the right way and aim correctly.

Unbelievable. Grow up. But good luck. Seriously.

I agree with most of this, You gambled on a shortcut and lost. go pay your dues I.E. flight instruct, night freight(small planes) build your time and most important your experience. You will be proud of a job that is earned and not bought.

There definitely were d-bags in the program...one of them a female who took twice as much sim sessions to get checked out at ASA and later was told, "quit or be fired."

In order to be asked to quit a job, you have to land a job.

Via an interview.

So, since the Summa Cum Loudmouth grad of a d-bag factory can't even make it into a failure in the biz, you are right. CAPT sucks.

Can't declare bankruptcy...thanks to George W. for changing that law. I am finding my way out...it's just a matter of time... So instead of doing something productive with my time to contribute to the glory of aviation, I now have to slave away to pay the debt. Good times... :)

yeah thanks to george w we can no longer take out loans we are unable to pay back, what a novel idea

based in your signature, you graduated with the highest time, does that mean you were the most incompetent and needed the most instruction?

Latest resources

Back