• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Canadian TSA goes too far

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TSA are all RETARDS that make more $ then us, have better job stability then us and get free uniforms, free holidays pay, more time off, better insurance, paid education reimbursement, great 401K matching, o and least not forget no checkrides, no random firing, no "we are out of money we are closed you loose your job" crap.

yeah TSA might be freaking morons, but they sure do have better long-term job career ladders.

TSA are all RETARDS that make more $ then us, have better job stability then us and get free uniforms, free holidays pay, more time off, better insurance, paid education reimbursement, great 401K matching, o and least not forget no checkrides, no random firing, no "we are out of money we are closed you loose your job" crap.

yeah TSA might be freaking morons, but they sure do have better long-term job career ladders.

That is just down-right depressing. Time to drink my troubles away....

, "Tell those passengers to go F-CK themselves!"

-Goo

This is why the airline industry sucks so bad.... you treat your pax like this. This is part of the reason why airline employees dont get any respect anymore.

prop2jet said:

So why are you not working for the TSA?

I cant stand the TSA.. I get anally raped everytime I go through especially since the airlines SSSS me all the time. I was an FFDO and now am a regular pax... (traveling in a uniform with a crew ID). The biggest problem is consistency... TSA checkpoints change the rules as they want to... PHX rapes you while SLC lets you breeze thru. I just check my bag and hope your companies dont screw me and loose my stuff... Worst part of my job is having to travel on the airlines and deal with TSA:puke:

ASD-154406-01C

This is the TSA security directive that states flight crew in uniform and on duty are exempt from the liquids ban. Quickest way to take the wind out of their sails is to throw their own regulations in their faces. If it doesn't work, ask for the supervisor to be called in and cite it to him/her.

Of course, this applies to the American version of the TSA, no idea what the Canuckidan version is.

Cant find it.. can you post a link to the reg?

If all of us could get together and wait in the entire line each morning, the airlines might help support ALPA with CrewPass.

EXACTLY! I have been saying this for years now, but nobody listened. First off, I think it is incredibly rude to blast up in front of everybody and plop my stuff down! If the airport itself did not have some sort of crew line or side entrance to the front of the line, I would wait. If every single employee did this, the rules would change almost overnight! Once the airlines saw their schedules threatened, they would be lobbying Congress and pressuring the TSA instantly for some sort of crew access to the aircraft. This needs to be done now! There is simply no reason on earth that we must be screened when we have a Federal Backround check, and are employed to operate these aircraft.

your poor life

if you hate it so much quit. QOL sucks for everyone working they way up the ranks, in every field. ever been a new recruit in the military? do you know the hours doctors and lawyers put in when they start out.

you sound like the rest of them who where stuck to mommy to long. it is always someone elses fault and i am so great i should just start at the top.

i know i am generalizing a bit, but it drives me nuts reading about how i dont have this i dont get that. maybe if you weren't handed everything in life you would realize this is how you earn what you deserve.

Is the 'mommy' comeback the only one in your bag? You seem to have overused it in the past...sounds like you're the one with the complex.

I guess the Army didn't teach you to read. Had you the slightest powers of observation, you'd have seen in my profile, just a quick glance to the left, that I was a Navy Submariner. So, I've been there, done that, got the T-shirt and nice green glow to go with it.

Having reviewed your past posts, I can confidently offer up one piece of advice: take an English class before typing up your next resume! Oh, and speaking of experience to draw from and debate those of us with experience here, did you ever get that TSA/HoJet job, or are you still working at the parts house?

Final note; thanks for your service.

Ignore: ON

i am glad to see nothing has changed. except the fact that pilots found something new to wine about. what make you think you are above the rule. you of all should know them so wait until you are though security to get your cofee.

if your biggest concern is coffee suck it up and drive on.
We'll drive on when you learn to spell.

as they should

Ill take that bait. Your an idiot...You tell me i have to wait in line behind all the PAX and your in for a show. Its obvious you dont deal with TSA much. When your on a short overnight and have a long day you better believe im cutting in line. My crew and I dont plan (and never will) for TSA delays. So those pax that get delayed because the crew is back in the security line arent going to understand either. Its people like you that just dont get it....

CLE also has their own policy that you cannot have your ID in any plastic at all. It must be outside of any holder on your lanyard. They claim it's a "nationwide" policy but nowhere else does it. Just another example of TSA abusing their power.

P.S. CLE firmly believes that peanutbutter is a liquid and/or gel... they can bite me, f*&$ yeah I brought it through

P.P.S. F*&@ the pax who are irate at crew members going to the front, I'm always nice, smile and say thank you so we can get the flight out on time. Like another before me said, the crew NEVER will take TSA delays into account andor lose sleep over it. I don't get enough as it is and I've got a 12 hour day ahead of me making food stamp wages. I have to do this every morning I work (well most mornings) I've got a friggin badge to go anywhere on one of the biggest airports in the world because I passed a detailed background check, and oh yeah, they trust me to push buttons and knobs in the front of one of those multi-million dollar aircraft they're working so hard to protect.

CrewPass NOW

Last edited:
P.S. CLE firmly believes that peanutbutter is a liquid and/or gel... they can bite me, f*&$ yeah I brought it through

What really gets them is when you try and explain that a liquid or gel is generally labeled with fl oz's, as in volume, and not regular oz relating to mass or weight (I know, kind of dorky). I have yet to find one that follows my argument and usually just lets me go on.

Latest resources

Back