Canadian TSA goes too far

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pilots are still cry babies

i am glad to see nothing has changed. except the fact that pilots found something new to wine about. what make you think you are above the rule. you of all should know them so wait until you are though security to get your cofee.

if your biggest concern is coffee suck it up and drive on.

i am glad to see nothing has changed. except the fact that pilots found something new to wine about. what make you think you are above the rule. you of all should know them so wait until you are though security to get your cofee.

haha!!.. d0uche!!

ORD knotsies "reprimanded" me while I was in uniform with a 6oz tube of toothpaste which was separate from my toiletries kit.
Knotsies?! Is that a cute little knot or something? I always ignore spelling and grammar mistakes, but that is just too funny.

anyone still have that tsa link that shows what crewmembers are allowed to have, exemptions etc? I used to have a copy in my bag, but it took a walk or something. thanks

Oh, I bring my 'wine' along for the overnights, too!

Listen, from your profile, you obviously don't 'live the life' and deal with this daily encroachment on our QOL.

Get in some TSA Time and come back and report your 'wines' too, junior!

I hate Canada with a passion. If I had a bastard dog as a pet I wouldn't let it step foot in Canada.

The B@%ch in MSP that said "I just care you have an Id and a uniform on"....uh huh...you can buy the uniform anywhere and well ID's aren't all that hard to come by.

Well, didnt they make it a felony where if someone impersonating an airline pilot goes thru security with a fake uniform on, they can be busted with a federal crime?

Well, didnt they make it a felony where if someone impersonating an airline pilot goes thru security with a fake uniform on, they can be busted with a federal crime?

Not to my knowledge..

Whats a fake uniform?...I have seen CFI's with an "airline style" uniform on in the gate area. they are just clothes that you can purchase in a million different places.

going thru US immigration this morning, i go thru and wait for the rest of my crew. the last person to go thru is my FO, and as he is getting cleared, some a$$hole immigration yells at us to keep moving and there is no waiting. what a prick. no wonder the rest of the world hates this country so much. i have to say that 90% of the time i come back to the country i get hassled from customs and immigration. and i am a citizen!!!

ASD-154406-01C

This is the TSA security directive that states flight crew in uniform and on duty are exempt from the liquids ban. Quickest way to take the wind out of their sails is to throw their own regulations in their faces. If it doesn't work, ask for the supervisor to be called in and cite it to him/her.

Of course, this applies to the American version of the TSA, no idea what the Canuckidan version is.

Latest resources

Back