Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys guys come on lets not be so hard on the lad. Besides did you see his "friends" section? Some pretty hot chicks in there. Maybe if he winds up in the right seat of your airplane you can help bang some of his friends.

Notice that they didn't have names? While the other people had names?

Methinks they're facebook friends only.

Guys guys come on lets not be so hard on the lad. Besides did you see his "friends" section? Some pretty hot chicks in there. Maybe if he winds up in the right seat of your airplane you can help bang some of his friends.

looked to me like the dude just rolled around campus taking pictures of random people and stealing high school cheerleading photos from girls. kinda looks like that dude on tv theyre after for the sex tapes with minors. he is gonna make a great regional airline pilot very soon, wait til he realizes he can drop out after his sophomore year and get a job, prob exactly what he did since im sure you noticed it hasnt been updated recently.

"I was so in disbelieve after how I have struggled to stay afloat in the 6 last years of school, and still get accepted into one of the best Aviation Colleges in the Nation."

I am in a state of "disbelieve" too.

I'll walk his resume in, if he helps me kidnap a few of the chicks on his "friends" page.

Give this guy a break.

I'm sure he's not the only student pilot who, at some point in time, has had a disillusioned dream of being a pilot.

Click on the friends link! The Hot Blonde Cheerleader is tasty looking!

Granted there are some hotties in his friends section, but that doesn't negate the fact fact he's a toolbag!!! Just like Myspace, we can all find some "hotties" as friends!!!!! :laugh:

PS- I say in all good fun, at his expense!!!:beer:

Granted there are some hotties in his friends section, but that doesn't negate the fact fact he's a toolbag!!! Just like Myspace, we can all find some "hotties" as friends!!!!! :laugh:

PS- I say in all good fun, at his expense!!!:beer:

Believe me, I wasn't giving him Props on his website! Just that the Cheerleader was the best part of the whole gay site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back