Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Me on my first solo cross country wearing my pilot shirt. After all Iwas receiving pilot in command time."

"Me wearing my pilots uniform, which I hope to wear in a few years."

Where in the h$ll do you people find this cr@p! These poor slobs that make these websites are in for a rude awakining when and if they make it to a regional some day. It's funny, I remember along time ago when I was happy about my aviation career choices just like this young lad. Then that was quickly squashed by working at a regional.

Have god in my life
Have a happy family
Become a Professional Pilot
Graduate college in a Good standing
Reduce the stressors in my life
Enjoy life as much as possible

I just saw this from his my dreams page. I about pi$$ed my pants when I read this. And this joker wants to fly for an airline? Well I can tell ya, he's screwed on 2,3,and 4 in his master plan on life.

What a sorry excuse of a pilot...i'm almost ashamed of looking at that crap and just praying to god that i'll never end up seeing this guy in my right seat for a four day. i mean come on...so you fly an airplane, you want a cookie? You have a lot to learn about this industry, and that's all i'm gonna say. And whatever you do, get rid of that website!

Who The Hel* Is This Dude. Is That His Mug Shot? Haaaaaa.. Omg What A Dork!!! Oh By The Way Dork Does Mean Something Can He Figure It Out?

This guy has some serious emotional and developmental problems. Unfortunately, a regional just may hire him.

This guy has some serious emotional and developmental problems. Unfortunately, a regional just may hire him.

Just may? How about "can't wait to?"

Regionals man, why not shoot for the moon and go straight to SkyBus. You have exactly what they're looking for, a commercial certificate with a couple hundred hours, a pulse, and someone in need of a swift kick to the NUTZ. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back