• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL/UAL Merger Done Next Week

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny how a pilot, mechanic, or FA contract is always negotiable but ask a bank, a bond holder, the PBGC, etc. to change their terms, well then, it's harder than trying to separate Rosie O'Donnell from her spoon .

and there goes John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt......da da da da da da da da daaaaaaa...

Let's be realistic: arbitration for integration, loss of scope, and many, many furloughs. You RJ "professionals" out there, you're at the pinnacle, how does it feel?

The scary thing about SFR is that he is actually a CAL pilot. I always assumed he was some regional guy acting like an idiot to make CAL look bad. Unfortunately he actually is an idiot who is flying for CAL.

The scary thing about SFR is that he is actually a CAL pilot. I always assumed he was some regional guy acting like an idiot to make CAL look bad. Unfortunately he actually is an idiot who is flying for CAL.

"IAH" CAL pilot. :eek:

Let's be realistic: arbitration for integration, loss of scope, and many, many furloughs. You RJ "professionals" out there, you're at the pinnacle, how does it feel?

Hey Uncle Bort, since you have your crystal ball out............can you give me the winning numbers for tonight's MegaMillions?

On second thought, re-reading your prediction....cancel that request.

Latest resources

Back