• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL giving up on EWR?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah...I tink I smellz a rat here too Johnny...

An IAD base might pick up the slack nicely in EWR and IAH might be picking up the slack for DIA! Hmmmm???

-#140 from the bottom

Guys I think the issue is the Port Authority is raising fees in and out of Newark. I think that may be what all the airlines are adjusting to. The rumor mill at AirTran is that they may be pulling out of Newark because of the increase in fees to operate in and out of Newark. This may be what Continental is reacting to as well the upcoming higher fees.

Guys I think the issue is the Port Authority is raising fees in and out of Newark. I think that may be what all the airlines are adjusting to. The rumor mill at AirTran is that they may be pulling out of Newark because of the increase in fees to operate in and out of Newark. This may be what Continental is reacting to as well the upcoming higher fees.

To my knowledge there will be no reduction in flying out of EWR, just a shift of pilots to IAH. MGT is doing this to dilute the power base of LEC 170, not realizing their stupidity that they're just spreading the militancy around to the other bases. I live a half hour from EWR and now I'm going to have to commute to work? This somewhat malcontent EWR pilot is about to become an ABSOLUTELY FUKKING LIVID IAH or CLE pilot, and I'm not the only one! FUPM!!! :angryfire

If that were the case then CAL should start by kicking out every single Dash 8. Instead they are mulling increasing utilization of Colgan. After riding on them a few times, I totally understand why the biz traveler is leaving us behind. Well done Larry, well f*cking done...

Please................enlighten.

United - Continental merger being worked out right in front of your face.

Don't be looking in the wrong direction while the giant dildo is about to be shoved up your a$$.

I honestly can't believe what I read on here from some CAL pilots sometimes. The management there pushes you guys around like no airline management I have ever seen.

I honestly can't believe what I read on here from some CAL pilots sometimes. The management there pushes you guys around like no airline management I have ever seen.

CAL pilots are a disgrace. They must be enlighted the hard way as to what an airline pilot is suppose to be like as they have never learned the basics of unionism in the past 25 years.

Any idea to why the bid is 10-08?? Shouldn't it be 10-09? And it said the # of active pilots on the 737iah was 589...PBS has the number listed as 689 with the G-line at 546....A little confused....

Latest resources

Back