• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL giving up on EWR?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So now share another number which is not going to be in the 8k.

How many CAL pilots are currently on the list who were over age 60 on Dec. 13, 2007?

I understand it is over 200+.

One is against the law. But the CAL pilots are so complacent nothing will be done as nothing has been done.

A CAL pilot never has an issue with safety, comfort, or schedule much less union matters.

How many pilots have died inflight during a CAL flight recently?

I understand at least two captains. How many others did not get reported?

What is the lowest fuel level a 37, 57, 67, 777 landed?

What is the penalty for ordering enough gas at CAL or getting the proper alternate?

nice math but that is 44 percent not 79

I am sure 200 guys must have died in flight we just keep it out of the press

Lowest fuel level FOD is different for every day based on weather and I have never seen any one challenged on adding gas, keep stirring the pot pocono wanabee, at least pocono was funny, I kind of mis his/her posts

All of our flights land with more fuel than that DC-8 did in Portland.

Where the ******************** do these corksuckers get off cutting that many postions when EVERY********************ING flight is oversold enough to fill 2 more airplanes. Somone needs to smash these ********************bags in the jaw with a pipe wrench and leave them with no medical attention. IM ********************ING SICK OF THIS BULL********************!!!!!!!!

There are medications available. Relax.

Why is it so many people equate "full flights" and "oversold" to mean "profitable"?

How many CAL pilots are currently on the list who were over age 60 on Dec. 13, 2007?

One is against the law. But the CAL pilots are so complacent nothing will be done as nothing has been done.

A CAL pilot never has an issue with safety, comfort, or schedule much less union matters.
The number is 13.

Their are currently 13 over 60 guys still on the list that were over 60 when 65 past. ALPA has sued and we are waiting on the FAA interpretation.

As for Scope Delta has over 50% of its domestic ASM's flown by connection carriers where CAL's is at around 35-40%.

We have a lot of work to do but CAL is not alone in what it wrong with our profession.

Latest resources

Back