• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cal ecpected to cave on scope

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scab lover/Scab, same difference. We've got plenty of those out here in GUM. Too bad for those lowlife, spineless, swampass smellin', management lovin', scab thinkin' morons there is a new sheriff in town. We will ram a great contract down their throats if that's what it takes.

Scab lover/Scab, same difference. .

So the other mainline ALPA carriers that gave away scope and sold out the junior ends of their lists are scabs also?

I'll tell you this, I have flown with more guys that are not scabs that scare me a hell of a lot more than the actual scabs.

scab isn't the right word- but it's not far off- it's been the biggest factor in wrecking our union and our leverage in the past decade.

Yes- I hold ALL network major airline pilots to task on this issue- and all pilots my age should as well....

There will be NO scope relief at CAL. This company is making money hand over foot right now, in a world-class competitive position against other network carriers and although some of our weak-minded folks will be fooled by their "hide the profit" Ponzi schemes and "Woe is us, fuel is sooo expensive", here's a simple fact:

A very large chunk of this seniority list have been through the contract negotiation process at XJT and know bullcrap when they see it. We've been bent over by POS 02' and are pissed. The majority of our pilots here have been burned by the 274 RJ's across the parking lot - both in terms of lost mainline flying, but also in terms of a longer wait to get over here to mainline.

We will not be fooled again. There are not enough SCABs and wife-number-five-A-funders left to get scared by the fear machine and outvote our demographic.

Scope is a strike issue and will be treated as such by a majority of our pilot group.

Last edited:
I love hearing that 'military' argument that a new hire fresh from the military wouldn't want to fly a small jet. That is bull manure! That attitude is so 1970. Maybe back then it was argument since everything was regulated. USAirways doesn't seem to have trouble finding applicants for their E170 classes. I hope you told that CA he was a tool, and was speaking from his sphincter.

SCOPE STAYS!

hey, AAA got it only half right- they still fell for the mid-atlantic scam=- and still let management sell out the 170/175's to republic... they at least got the 190's, but before you give them too much credit- their capt's top out at $95/hour-- Republic guys make a lot more ($116/hr) w/ a LOT better work rules. Which is good- get paid NOW -& de-incentive management into giving you the flying... that's very good republic- you're a smart group--

I will not vote yes for any TA that has 70 seat jets, with Continental painted on the side; unless flown by CO pilots.

Funny hearing people casting stones at us on this thread. Lets review:

UA, 70 seaters not UA pilots
US, 70 seaters not US pilots
NW,70 seaters not NW pilots
AA, 70 seaters not AA pilots
DL, 70 seaters not DL pilots
AK, 70 seaters not AK pilots

Even those scabs have held stronger than die hard ALPA members at most airlines, isen't that some $h!t?

Scab lover/Scab, same difference. We've got plenty of those out here in GUM. Too bad for those lowlife, spineless, swampass smellin', management lovin', scab thinkin' morons there is a new sheriff in town. We will ram a great contract down their throats if that's what it takes.

"great contract" what does that mean? You guys have a concessionary contract right now. You dreaming if you think you'll make it back.

I feel for the CAL pilots because every time its time to talk money with management the economy is in the tank and oil is spiraling upward.

So the other mainline ALPA carriers that gave away scope and sold out the junior ends of their lists are scabs also?

I'll tell you this, I have flown with more guys that are not scabs that scare me a hell of a lot more than the actual scabs.

Girl, let me try to make it clearer. Scab lover/Scab same difference. That does not mean they are the same but they sure think alike.

You see Girl, you are a scab lover too. You've previously posted about how these SCABS you are flying with are really nice guys. I realize you are totally ignorant but these scumbags have proven they will stab you in the back just to pick up that penny they see on the ground. They ruined peoples' lives. Some killed themselves over this. Families fell apart. So you go right on telling yourself that these money grubbing whores are "nice people". Maybe you can cross the picket line next time with your buddies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back