• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL cancelling CHQ flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is the 145LR weight Mod exactly? Increasing MRW, MTOW, MLW, MZFW, or does it reduce the BOW (cant think how) weight somehow?
Thanks.

It increases the max limiting weights. Approximately, MRW and MTOW go up 1300, and MLW and MZFW go up 1100.

Last edited:
It increases the max limiting weights. Approximately, MRW and MTOW go up 1300, and MLW and MZFW go up 1100.

how much does that cost?

any idea of what the mod actually does?

i'm just curious, not that anybody in the center of the aviation universe(Indy) cares

how much does that cost?

any idea of what the mod actually does?

i'm just curious, not that anybody in the center of the aviation universe(Indy) cares

Since you're responding to my post, I'll admit that I have no clue, although I'd also really like to know. Could be magic fairy dust for all I know. :)

From what I can see in ATL with those jet-Brasilias aka EMB145's there seems to be a serious load problem on a high percentage of flights, especially with summer weights. Faults it may have, however the CRJ-200 appears to be a much better aircraft all round, with reliability and maintenance as a big plus. Not to be overly critical, but the cockpit in that EMB thing is a total mess compared with the CRJ, too much stuff to look at! Even with full FMS/RNAV and ACARS capabilities fitted, the CRJ cockpit looks empty compared to the E145. What's wrong with this picture....comments anyone?

Maybe EMB scores better with their E170's and 190's.

Hats off to the 145/135 guys learning to decipher all those little boxes on their screens, and information popping up all over the dang place. Not a very user friendly design, but I guess you gotta work with what you get!

You got to be kidding dude. The ergonomics in the ERJ is much better. Go look inside the cockpit and see how its actually setup, including the over head panel, circuit breakers, etc..

CAL is not cancelling the contract with CHQ. It was a 5 year award, they're not going to go back on it. Don't kid yourself, CHQ is fully capable of providing just as good a service as XJet. Who nows, maybe CHQ will do good enough and mainline will award the rest of XJet's flying to them.

You got to be kidding, your pilots at chq are cool, but your management is a bunch of jacka..es. They cant even paint the planes was in iah today, untied colored erj and two white erjs with blue tails. If i was kellner I would be pissed that chq brings a united paint job to do a cal flight, what a bunch of bulls.it... Yea chq is great product right

You got to be kidding, your pilots at chq are cool, but your management is a bunch of jacka..es. They cant even paint the planes was in iah today, untied colored erj and two white erjs with blue tails. If i was kellner I would be pissed that chq brings a united paint job to do a cal flight, what a bunch of bulls.it... Yea chq is great product right

Learn to make complet sentences first lose all the ,,,,. We don't do flights in UAL colors for CAL, we learned that lesson already..... it's our spare A/C color.

Learn to make complet sentences first lose all the ,,,,. We don't do flights in UAL colors for CAL, we learned that lesson already..... it's our spare A/C color.

No you just use the delta painted ones.

Latest resources

Back