• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

C Series for Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do they make a stretched version of the sea-doo, something like a regional boatcraft?

Kawasaki makes Jetskis, Bombardier makes Sea-Doo's

Bombardier makes airplanes and trains. The Recreation Products division was sold in 2003, to concentrate on their core markets. Bombardier Recreational Products has nothing to do with Bombardier Inc.

So no.....Bombardier doesn't make jet skis or ATV's

Bombardier makes airplanes and trains. The Recreation Products division was sold in 2003, to concentrate on their core markets. Bombardier Recreational Products has nothing to do with Bombardier Inc.

So no.....Bombardier doesn't make jet skis or ATV's

NO WAY....YOU GOTTA BE %#*()#& ME!!!! That sucks...So does this new BOMBADEER spin off you speak of compete with CAN-AM? I hear they make a bitchen four-wheeler....

At least its got the good ole AMERICAN in its name...]

USA! USA! USA!

Oh yeah, I heard MESA SUCKS!!!!

PLEASE NOTE THE SARCSM....ARE SOME OF YOU REALLY THAT SLOW?

I too once heard somewhere that Mesa sucks.

Sad to be working for a company where the dispatchers can only come up with "Mesa Sucks" and nothing more meaningful...

Sad to be working for a company where the dispatchers can only come up with "Mesa Sucks" and nothing more meaningful...

Yeah 'cause we know that dispatchers do nothing but sit around and discuss how MESA SUCKS!

I have seen many meaningful replies and posts from the dispatchers you are dissing here! In fact, Walter may be the smartest person on FI!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back