• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

C Series for Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skywest is in talks with Bambardier hoping to be the launch customer for the C Series. Rumor has it that it isn't for any codeshare. Skywest branded flying i guess. Wonder if they are counting on oil prices dropping. The jet is trouted as being 20% more efficient. They might be able to make a go of it in 2013.

FALSE!!!! Lufthansa is the launch customer! I cant recall where I heard that....

I dont believe it! Just be cause you post some "press release" from some 2 bit Canadian company that no one has heard of, I am supposed to trust you? Now if it was BOEING airlines, or AIRBUS, it may be true.... But come on, BOMBADEER or however you say it, Dont they make JETSKIS? PULEEZEEE PEOPLE!!!! I NEED REAL DEETS HERE!!!!!

Now who hid my backpack and ipod? JERKS!!!!

I dont believe it! Just be cause you post some "press release" from some 2 bit Canadian company that no one has heard of, I am supposed to trust you? Now if it was BOEING airlines, or AIRBUS, it may be true.... But come on, BOMBADEER or however you say it, Dont they make JETSKIS? PULEEZEEE PEOPLE!!!! I NEED REAL DEETS HERE!!!!!

Now who hid my backpack and ipod? JERKS!!!!
Kawasaki makes Jetskis, Bombardier makes Sea-Doo's

Don't forget the ski-doos...........

Latest resources

Back