C-337s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Denizen said:
Oh, I know they won't catch a citation..I was making a joke about a post from what seems like ages ago.

I thought at least FalconCapt would remember.

I caught the reference .... what did happen to that citation beater 337 anyway?

A Squared said:
I caught the reference .... what did happen to that citation beater 337 anyway?

Shoot I don't know...Thanks for remembering though...I thought my memory was washed away in a sea of single malt.

Glad to know that I may be drunk...but I am not crazy

*raises glass to Asquared*

robert garland said:
Any recomendations on the best shop or mechanic for a prebuy inspection? Central U.S. would be prefered. Thanks.
Actually a couple exist.
Don Neiser, runs Commodore Aerospace, at PWA. He is kind of an expert on them, and has tons of parts.
Farther north, my mech, at RMY takes care of 2 of them.
Ask the question at www.337skymaster.com if you want more information.

Denizen said:
Oh, I know they won't catch a citation..I was making a joke about a post from what seems like ages ago.

Actually, once, I was descending for TEB, from 7K to 2K, <10nm from the airport, and had to do a 90 right, then 180 left turn, because I was overtaking a Slowtation. It was exceptional, I had simply pushed the nose over, and was indicating above 190. Maybe a lot. Anyway, the slowtation was lined up on a 10 mile final, and they were losing spacing between me and him. It was just as well that they turned me away, because I had to slow up a LOT to get the flaps and gear down.

I dont remember Commodore Aerospace at KPWA. I currently Fly out of wiley post airport. I have seen a few C-337s at KPWA. Commander aircrafts was at KPWA.

Here's their website.

http://02337parts.com/

You can call them. 405.503.4686
I was at their facility, 18 months ago, which is really a bunch of hangars, in one of the sections of T-hangars there. If you want an 0-2 with rocket launchers, or mini-guns (helpful when a slow citation is in front of you!!) they can set you up.

Incidentally, Don Neiser, the principal, got a silver wrench award at OSH for one of their restorations.

sky37d said:
Here's their website.

http://02337parts.com/

You can call them. 405.503.4686
I was at their facility, 18 months ago, which is really a bunch of hangars, in one of the sections of T-hangars there. If you want an 0-2 with rocket launchers, or mini-guns (helpful when a slow citation is in front of you!!) they can set you up.

Incidentally, Don Neiser, the principal, got a silver wrench award at OSH for one of their restorations.

I will check it out. thanks

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back