• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bye Bye Freedum!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait, is this the one that was mandated by a BK judge? Oh, you forgot about that part. It was gonna happen REGARDLESS. I never wanted an increase in scope. Unfortunately, you can't vote on separate parts of a krappy contract that is handed to you by a BK judge. I wanted this company to continue so I could be at the top of the seniority list, which now will happen. Good try, though.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Excuses excuses. True or false? General Lee is a two-faced dooooosh.

True.

LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh. Wow. 120 seats or less, right? Whew! You sure dream big. Too bad that's NOT the way it looks now. Many factors are against you there, including changes to FAA work rules and fatigue rules (thanks to the Colgan crash), better finances at the legacies (no BK judges to help you this time), and better leverage from other legacies to help bring up pay and benefits due to mergers. (just watch the CAL/UAL deal). Is this what Brad Holt or Jerry keep telling you guys? All this while some of your CR9s are going to VIETNAM??? Really? Are you going to go? With the high pay there (compared to the local Viet Kong anyway), you may actually make some prostitute say to you "me so horney", even with your looks. Regarless if you are a total dweeb who can't even think straight. Keep dreamin and aiming for the sky (that's what he said)----someday though you might have a shot at comedy, or at least making a girl laugh (or a boy) when he/she sees you naked.

If you insist on spouting this crap at least get your facts straight!

Gen Lee new level of dooshiness!! LOL!! Slamming ASA for something he has NO CLUE ABOUT! Why don't you just butt the he'll out of matters you obviously know NOTHING about! ASA's 900's are NOT going to Vietnam.

Wait, is this the one that was mandated by a BK judge? Oh, you forgot about that part. It was gonna happen REGARDLESS. I never wanted an increase in scope. Unfortunately, you can't vote on separate parts of a krappy contract that is handed to you by a BK judge. I wanted this company to continue so I could be at the top of the seniority list, which now will happen. Good try, though.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Then you should have voted no and stood tall in your convictions.

2 Jumpseats available pal on ExpressJet aircraft available to 121 pilots. As long as you can walk down the jetway we can get you on. Even in the summer.

Again, the General has no clue of what he's talking about.

Fails to get the facts straight before opening his pie hole.

Gen Lee new level of dooshiness!! LOL!! Slamming ASA for something he has NO CLUE ABOUT! Why don't you just butt the he'll out of matters you obviously know NOTHING about! ASA's 900's are NOT going to Vietnam.
Can't do that.....he'd have to stop talking altogether. Then who would you all have to laugh at and poke fun at? Boring! Keep going genny, you're well worth the price of addmission here for entertainment....

Then you should have voted no and stood tall in your convictions.

His "convictions" are tied directly to his purse strings....all the testosterone laced bravado sounds great, watch what happens though......me, me, me, me, me

Thanks for all your great notes. Anyways......so, the CR9s are from MyAir? Well, at least they can't go towards the Delta feed, which still means current limitations are still holding. (hopefully they will get stronger eventually) It is interesting that ASA crews were pulled off line (or volunteered) to start that service over in Hanoi or Ho chi min city, which means there was some downsizing somewhere, probably 50 seaters, which as you can see with Comair will continue to leave the DCI portfolio. They just don't work anymore, and unfortunately I see more of that happening in the near future. Regardless, good luck to everyone!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Thanks for all your great notes. Anyways......so, the CR9s are from MyAir? Well, at least they can't go towards the Delta feed, which still means current limitations are still holding. (hopefully they will get stronger eventually) It is interesting that ASA crews were pulled off line (or volunteered) to start that service over in Hanoi or Ho chi min city, which means there was some downsizing somewhere, probably 50 seaters, which as you can see with Comair will continue to leave the DCI portfolio. They just don't work anymore, and unfortunately I see more of that happening in the near future. Regardless, good luck to everyone!

Bye Bye--General Lee

You really are a moron. ASA has had a net INCREASE in aircraft over the last year including 4 700's from horizon. Again get your facts straight before you post

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back