Bye Bye Freedum!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YOU ARE ALL SO STOOOOOPID!

Now he will make a comment about me being a lesbian. Because that's all he's got. And will ignore the juvenile moron like I always do. Because he doesn't really exist in real life.

Well you are aren't you? JK JK

Making so much more? Really? I have topped out at 12th year pay, and we are still getting increases, along with a new contract due soon. I also get greenslips often (double pay). Add to that I get to fly to wonderful places for layovers at International override for pay and perdiem, while Corndogs get to work hard for their money, with multiple leg days to a lot of hole in the wall cities. No thanks for that. ANd what happens when the pay scales equal after the next contract? Southwest will lose any advantage, and their pilots will bail out to find better flying and variety in their lives.

And, thank gawd I married into a rich family. My wife makes more than all of you put together. I have to give props to my Mom when she told me way back when "you can fall in love with a rich woman just as fast as falling in love with a poor one." So true.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I love it, that's what I am talking about, find a sugar mama to support the flying addiction.

YOU ARE ALL SO STOOOOOPID!

"The General" does not exist in real life! He is not a Delta Pilot! He does not have a "hot, rich wife". He is a regional pilot who has 5 other screen names on Flightinfo and nothing better to do all day but spool you people up. And you fall for it EVERY TIME!!! The stuff he says is so over the top, that there's no way it could be true. Why do you even respond?

If everyone puts him on the ignore list, and quits responding to him, that is the only way he will go away. Don't reply telling him to go away, because that just gives him one more chance to post, satisfying his sexual fetishes to accumulate the most posts on this lame web board and to make regional pilots cry.

Now he will make a comment about me being a lesbian. Because that's all he's got. And will ignore the juvenile moron like I always do. Because he doesn't really exist in real life.

So, how's your "friend" PAT doing? Are you guys still watching a lot of the LPGA tour? Have fun with that.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Gen Lee new level of dooshiness!! LOL!! Slamming ASA for something he has NO CLUE ABOUT! Why don't you just butt the he'll out of matters you obviously know NOTHING about! ASA's 900's are NOT going to Vietnam.

You are correct, 900s are going to express jet pilots, get ready.

ASA sucks

Making so much more? Really? I have topped out at 12th year pay, and we are still getting increases, along with a new contract due soon. I also get greenslips often (double pay). Add to that I get to fly to wonderful places for layovers at International override for pay and perdiem, while Corndogs get to work hard for their money, with multiple leg days to a lot of hole in the wall cities. No thanks for that. ANd what happens when the pay scales equal after the next contract? Southwest will lose any advantage, and their pilots will bail out to find better flying and variety in their lives.

And, thank gawd I married into a rich family. My wife makes more than all of you put together. I have to give props to my Mom when she told me way back when "you can fall in love with a rich woman just as fast as falling in love with a poor one." So true.

Bye Bye--General Lee
And you still come to flightinfo to post on the regional board. I bet I live within a stones throw of you in PTC. Delta's housing.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back