• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bye Bye Freedum!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Before you get all giddy, I hate JO with a passion, and some of the Freedum A listers deserve boils on their junk, there were some other guys just trying to pay the bills, who are now unable pay those same bills.
PBR

Can we all get together now and hope for the retirement of ALL of the 50 seaters out there? Come on now----one, two, three "Please Gawd let's dump all of the 50 seaters! Hear our prayers!" I think we should just have mainline planes, then E175s and CR9s (flown by mainline pilots only) for regional type flying, and then all of the other regional flying should be done by Beech 1900Ds and Emb-110 Bandits. Joe Merchant and OhPlease! would look great flying the Bandit! Russ can fly the Beech if he wants.

Bye Bye--General Lee

True or False...General Lee voted yes to expanding scope in the last contract?

Can we all get together now and hope for the retirement of ALL of the 50 seaters out there? Come on now----one, two, three "Please Gawd let's dump all of the 50 seaters! Hear our prayers!" I think we should just have mainline planes, then E175s and CR9s (flown by mainline pilots only) for regional type flying, and then all of the other regional flying should be done by Beech 1900Ds and Emb-110 Bandits. Joe Merchant and OhPlease! would look great flying the Bandit! Russ can fly the Beech if he wants.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Can I get an AMEN!!!! I would love to fly a Bandito..

True or False...General Lee voted yes to expanding scope in the last contract?

Wait, is this the one that was mandated by a BK judge? Oh, you forgot about that part. It was gonna happen REGARDLESS. I never wanted an increase in scope. Unfortunately, you can't vote on separate parts of a krappy contract that is handed to you by a BK judge. I wanted this company to continue so I could be at the top of the seniority list, which now will happen. Good try, though.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Wait, is this the one that was mandated by a BK judge? Oh, you forgot about that part. It was gonna happen REGARDLESS. I never wanted an increase in scope. Unfortunately, you can't vote on separate parts of a krappy contract that is handed to you by a BK judge. I wanted this company to continue so I could be at the top of the seniority list, which now will happen. Good try, though.

Bye Bye--General Lee

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/principle
Looks like you need to look this one up. Just another gutless excuse-making... "well someone was gonna do it, might as well been me" airline pilot. Way too many of those out there these days.

Sorry Gen. As much as you want it not to happened, 120 seat or less will be our's. Not that I want it, but you and your alpa will give it away. So will CO/Ua.

I personally think/fear an interim will be an increase in the 76 seaters allowed, followed by a carrier allowing up to 100, then limits on 100 by the others, and by the time the music stops decades from now (music in my head stops; defined as when I retire) we will be at only the "heavies" being mainline. It's my nightmare. Until everyone puts their feet in the sand and thinks "big picture" in terms of their carrier the scope language will continue to get longer in both language and rows in allowing what (should be) mainline jobs at regionals.

Reason, go look at Ntsb 08/24. E190 in China (Yichum) crash. Why are they keeping it hus, hus. 42 killed. Main line, 4 leg day, to much flying for them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back