• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bye Bye Freedum!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You really are a moron. ASA has had a net INCREASE in aircraft over the last year including 4 700's from horizon. Again get your facts straight before you post

And, I am sure your 50 seaters will stay around forever........enjoy that.

Bye Bye--General Lee

And, I am sure your 50 seaters will stay around forever........enjoy that.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Some will but we all know the majority won't. FWIW I think that the majors relaxed their scope too much already but I also think they are going to do it again.

H

nope, they will get parked beside the dc9's and md's to make room for the 100 seat rj's

You will look great lav dumping them.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You will look great lav dumping them.
Bye Bye--General Lee

Gen,

The only reason you know what is a lav is because you were born in one.

You are so stupid, you have to use spellcheck to spell your name right.

The World's Most Interesting Man went to the Doctor after taking a crap, just because it looked like you.

You use gerbils only after they get a good manicure.

You are the reason vermiculite packets in shoes say "do not eat".

Your likeness is used on billboards reminding girls in trailer parks about the perils of not using birth control.

You are so stupid, even Joe Biden laughs at your posts.

Hillary Clinton brags about having bigger balls than you.

Gen,

The only reason you know what is a lav is because you were born in one.

You are so stupid, you have to use spellcheck to spell your name right.

The World's Most Interesting Man went to the Doctor after taking a crap, just because it looked like you.

You use gerbils only after they get a good manicure.

You are the reason vermiculite packets in shoes say "do not eat".

Your likeness is used on billboards reminding girls in trailer parks about the perils of not using birth control.

You are so stupid, even Joe Biden laughs at your posts.

Hillary Clinton brags about having bigger balls than you.

Those were FANTASTICALLY funny. Thanks for the laugh. Of course you know, as well as I do, that I will be the one having the last laugh, right? Right.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Those were FANTASTICALLY funny. Thanks for the laugh. Of course you know, as well as I do, that I will be the one having the last laugh, right? Right.

Bye Bye--General Lee

When you're putting on that double breasted suit along with the hat, doesn't it piss you off that a SWA pilot flying the same plane, minus the hat and suit is making much, much, much more than you?

When you're putting on that double breasted suit along with the hat, doesn't it piss you off that a SWA pilot flying the same plane, minus the hat and suit is making much, much, much more than you?

Making so much more? Really? I have topped out at 12th year pay, and we are still getting increases, along with a new contract due soon. I also get greenslips often (double pay). Add to that I get to fly to wonderful places for layovers at International override for pay and perdiem, while Corndogs get to work hard for their money, with multiple leg days to a lot of hole in the wall cities. No thanks for that. ANd what happens when the pay scales equal after the next contract? Southwest will lose any advantage, and their pilots will bail out to find better flying and variety in their lives.

And, thank gawd I married into a rich family. My wife makes more than all of you put together. I have to give props to my Mom when she told me way back when "you can fall in love with a rich woman just as fast as falling in love with a poor one." So true.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
General,

I know a good portion of your nonsense is just chain yanking on an anonymous web board, but the line between harmless internet chatter and deep seated vindictiveness is pretty blurry in your case. Kharma will have her say someday.

Latest resources

Back