Business Cards?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
erjguy said:
I was curious how far this post would go, but I never expected this. It has crossed my mind, only because I have been asked for a card recently, so it made me think. I do appreciate the replies and I completely agree with the responses. I think it would be chessey as hell, but thought I would see if I am in the minority, I am not, obviously. Thanks guys and you have to admit it's a funny question. God knows, this site needs some lightening up.

Your post is still fresh, wait till more people see it, you haven't seen anything yet.

By far the single most retarded question ever posted on this board. Gotta be a joke. Lemme guess, you go to Starbuck's and sit in your uniform and drink latte's while reading the newspaper.

G100driver said:
By far the single most retarded question ever posted on this board. Gotta be a joke. Lemme guess, you go to Starbuck's and sit in your uniform and drink latte's while reading the newspaper.

Only on Tuesday's.

erjguy said:
Okay, this is a weird one. I am a new hire, so I am still new to answering the question of "What do you do?", when a girl asks me in a bar.

Tell them you are ANYTHING BUT a pilot. You'll have a much better time. Trust me.

I have been making up all kinds of professions. It's actually quite fun.

Embarrasing.......You smell like Mesa

Ya this post is soo bad Im almost to embarassed to read it.

I do have to say erjguy I give you some sort of props for getting back on this thread in the mist of public humilitation..​

Last edited:
Unless you're out on an overnight, what's the big deal with telling a girl you're macking on the truth, that you are a pilot. Pilot's make such a big deal and ridicule others because it's "cheesy" or "lame" to use the "I'm a pilot" pick up line, when in fact you are just telling the truth. Do we all think being a pilot is so glamorous and desired that we have to lie about it as not to sound egotistical or full of ourselves?? Get a grip all, it's just another job, tell the ladies you're a pilot, who cares...unless you think you may draw attention to yourself due to your intoxication level and the proximity to when you are due back at work.

OK that is enough. ALL kids go back to school. Tear up that useless Aviation Degree from Riddle. Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? There is no way this post is serious. Are you kidding me? Business cards to pick up girls? If you pick up a girl with a business card let me know. I will let you watch me have my way with her. How do you do overnights dont you have a bedtime? Yeah this industry has officially lost everything that was good about it. Bob Buck forgive us all.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back