• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Business Cards?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lemme guess, you go to Starbuck's and sit in your uniform and drink latte's while reading the newspaper.

No, but I do fill out my master logbook while enjoying a venti just as soon as I depart the aerodrome.

I don't know any pilots especially the ones who pick up chics who tell anyone they are pilots. I think telling a girl right off the bat that you want to pee in her butt might work better.
Try these for better results.
1. Bee Keeper
2. Pit crew man for a Busch series team
3. Smoke Jumper (or any fire extinguishing profession)
4. Rodeo clown
5. Or if you must the pilot roundabouts... High speed aluminum tubing, Transportation, etc...
See the game is to pick a profession and see how long you can play it off. Other considerations would be the fact that you are in a bar. I don't care if you aren't flying for another three days anyone sees a pilot drinking in a bar they may call the FAA then someone like me has to get screened even though I spent the evening banging Erj's girlfriend.

If you REALLY need business cards for business contacts, go to your chief pilots office and get the paperwork to request them. Every regional that I've worked for always provided business cards (at your expense) for the pilots.

Hmm, we're all here calling this guy a dork while sitting around typing on an internet message board. Me thinks we are all dorks.

Ice Cream Truck Driver works well for me. Lets think about passing out business cards and saying you are an airline pilot while you are sh!tfaced in a bar...hmmm maybe not a good call. On the other hand, business cards would be good for when you are jumpseating and trying to network with other airlines.

Latest resources

Back