• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Business Cards?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For the love of all that is good, do not print "airline pilot" business cards! Any other (fake?) occupation is just fine. "Aluminum Products" is fine.

If you don't mind the printing company's logo on the back, you can get 250 free color business cards from these folks:

http://www.4over4.com/

erjguy said:
Okay, this is a weird one. I am a new hire, so I am still new to answering the question of "What do you do?", when a girl asks me in a bar. Now, we all know that the answer "I'm an airline pilot." just means that we are over worked and under paid. However, I think we can all agree that the answer normally goes over pretty well with a pretty girl in a bar, if she hasn't ever peeked at the pay scales. So, my question is, has anyone out there printed business cards for the sole purpose of hitting on girls (or guys, whatever you're into, who am I to judge)? I am still in the thinking that it's just too cheesy, but the thought has crossed my mind, so I assume I can't be the only one. Besides, even for professional networking, they could come in handy.

Brandon, is that you?????????

Last edited:
hoser

" This is first officer so and so , I cant come to the phone right now cuz Im flying my regional jet"

Please God tell me your cell phone doesnt sound like that ,

erjguy said:
Okay, this is a weird one. I am a new hire, so I am still new to answering the question of "What do you do?", when a girl asks me in a bar. Now, we all know that the answer "I'm an airline pilot." just means that we are over worked and under paid. However, I think we can all agree that the answer normally goes over pretty well with a pretty girl in a bar, if she hasn't ever peeked at the pay scales. So, my question is, has anyone out there printed business cards for the sole purpose of hitting on girls (or guys, whatever you're into, who am I to judge)? I am still in the thinking that it's just too cheesy, but the thought has crossed my mind, so I assume I can't be the only one. Besides, even for professional networking, they could come in handy.

Holy Sh*t!!! From a girl's perspective "you have got to be kidding me!!!!!" :eek: :rolleyes:

Lemme guess.......XJet?!?!

Last edited:
hey erjguy since your biz cards probably wont get you far, and you still probaly need to "knock one out" before things get to ugly try this

www.fleshlight.com

I hear they fit well in crew bags

Don't forget that "chicks" dig any quote from Top Gun, leather jackets, oversized aviator glasses, and while your at it, get some goggles, a white silk scarf, and a cigar.

Last edited:
erjguy said:

Why don't you just wear your uniform everywhere you go? It'll work better than business cards. Just imagine the enormous amount of chicks that will be flocking after you. And not only will it work on just the ladies, but just think off all the respect every other member of society will give you. People will look at you and say, "That man is like god to me!" Start out slow though, you will meet so many chicks that you will get their names all mixed up. Good luck, son, we are all counting on you!

Good stuff

I was curious how far this post would go, but I never expected this. It has crossed my mind, only because I have been asked for a card recently, so it made me think. I do appreciate the replies and I completely agree with the responses. I think it would be chessey as hell, but thought I would see if I am in the minority, I am not, obviously. Thanks guys and you have to admit it's a funny question. God knows, this site needs some lightening up.

Latest resources

Back