Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Burn, baby, BUUURRNNNN! 9E's latest memo...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What, exactly, is exteranal air anyway? I am surprised this post went for 4 pages and none of you flamers caught this.

Um, duh, air conditioning! APU is good for providing electrical power and the 'alternate' source of 10th stage bleed air via the APU itself by opening up the load control valve and isolation valve.

Essentially, what they are saying is that if you have external AC power, and external air hooked up to the airplane, you don't need the APU on.

But kudos to those crews who run it anyway. Let our management deal with fines "in the millions." Give us a new contract, and I guarantee all pilots will go out of their way to help the company. As of right now, morale is low.

Um, duh, air conditioning! APU is good for providing electrical power and the 'alternate' source of 10th stage bleed air via the APU itself by opening up the load control valve and isolation valve.

Essentially, what they are saying is that if you have external AC power, and external air hooked up to the airplane, you don't need the APU on.

But kudos to those crews who run it anyway. Let our management deal with fines "in the millions." Give us a new contract, and I guarantee all pilots will go out of their way to help the company. As of right now, morale is low.

Looks like you missed the typo as well.

Wow...that one REALLY just flew over your head, didn't it? Genius...

OMG, LOL!!!!! I *totally* missed that typo! Usually I'm quick to find mistakes from our 'fine' management team. Jeez, today's been off for me. :(

You forgot total lack of experience. A few years in the Senate doesn't cut it.

And mccains experience has led him to basically want to continue all of the policies that have this country so fubar'd right now. Yeah, it looks like experience really helps! Not.

And mccains experience has led him to basically want to continue all of the policies that have this country so fubar'd right now. Yeah, it looks like experience really helps! Not.

I guess you see things differently. I would argue that the country isn't "fubar'd" right now. Unemployment is low, interest rates are low, I don't see what the big deal is right now. Gas is high, but that is up for a variety of reasons, including "tree-hugging" liberals who somehow figure that buy NOT increasing the supply by drilling our own vast amount of oil will somehow make prices go down.....

I guess you see things differently. I would argue that the country isn't "fubar'd" right now. Unemployment is low, interest rates are low, I don't see what the big deal is right now. Gas is high, but that is up for a variety of reasons, including "tree-hugging" liberals who somehow figure that buy NOT increasing the supply by drilling our own vast amount of oil will somehow make prices go down.....

We'll see how you feel in a couple months when the sh*t hits the fan at XJ. Inflation is at 25 year high. And all this drilling you speak of, won't come online and be beneficial until 2016. Way to spout the party line there.

Yup, I definitely want a heart surgeon with 2 years experience working on me instead of one with 26 years. I'd also definitely want a CA with 2 years of total experience to fly my wife and kids somewhere as opposed to someone who's been doing it for 26 years.

Great argument there, Gus.

Just because he's black, doesn't make him it. Besides, he's half black. Still has half white in him.
Yeah,
26 years of questionable voting, kinda like wanting to ride along with the PCL 410 failures. Too bad you managed to reproduce, I am amazed tou figgered out which hole to put it in.
PBR

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back