Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Burn, baby, BUUURRNNNN! 9E's latest memo...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Approach Check (done at 10,000 coming down) says "APU/Bleeds.... AS REQUIRED"

If you're landing with anti ice on, then put the bleeds on the APU. But no one is to say you can't turn it on at 10,000 feet.

Hmmmm, I'm gonna be making an idle power descent from 10,000 feet. The air flow in the cabin is gonna suck. I like passenger comfort. Screw management, light that APU up and put the bleeds on it. Ahh, better.

Bitching about your lack of a contract here does no good. What are you doing about your situation?

3 posts in 5 years. If I were so conservative with my posts, I would make sure that they didn't make me look like a d*uchebag.
Nah, instead you have a great big avatar letting everyone know how much of a d*uchebag you are.

3 posts in 5 years. If I were so conservative with my posts, I would make sure that they didn't make me look like a d*uchebag.

since i have so few number of posts i couldn't help but post on this and comment on the number of yours and wasting your life on flight info

No sh*t, genious. What are they doing about the bigger problem with the contract or lack thereof?

WORK TO RULE!

It's CLEAR that 9E management does not care and WILL NOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL THEIR BOTTOM LINE IS HURT (bottom line = dollar). Once their pockets hurt, they go head over heels wondering wtf is happening?!

Look at the ATL flying, as soon as Delta said we lost the flying, look at the changes management came out with to propose a better ATL operation.

ANYONE who has worked at Pinnacle for anything more than a month knows that 9E management will take no action regarding anything until Phil and the rest of the Gang start to hurt in their pockets ($).

Look at NWA, look at ASA. Work to rule!

Latest resources

Back