Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Burn, baby, BUUURRNNNN! 9E's latest memo...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wait...are we supposed to turn it off? I thought we use it on the ground and then leave it on the whole flight as a safety sake of a 3rd generator...and isn't this the exact same memo as last summer? We don't even need mgmt...we can just put out the same memos at the same time every year and literally save millions

Look at NWA, look at ASA. Work to rule!

You have a very long way to go to measure up to what those two pilot groups did...

Run your APU all you like, it won't make a difference. Wanna make a difference?? Run to Office Depot before your next trip and by a refill for your shiny Parker Pen.

The ASA guys got a TA in a month thanks to the "power of the pen". That was the most rewarding and enjoyable month of my flying career thusfar.

Until you're willing to look at the ground spoiler grounding straps or the inflation of the nose wheel strut at the outstation, you're basically pissing into the wind.

Feel free to PM me if you want details on CRJ "no-go" items...........

You have a very long way to go to measure up to what those two pilot groups did...

Run your APU all you like, it won't make a difference. Wanna make a difference?? Run to Office Depot before your next trip and by a refill for your shiny Parker Pen.

The ASA guys got a TA in a month thanks to the "power of the pen". That was the most rewarding and enjoyable month of my flying career thusfar.

Until you're willing to look at the ground spoiler grounding straps or the inflation of the nose wheel strut at the outstation, you're basically pissing into the wind.

While you have a point, running APUs will make a difference. There are certain target APU fuel burn established in Pinnacle's service agreements. If those are exceeded, there's hefty fines, in the millions.

Anything to hurt their bottom dollar!

Few people realize that when Tony Montana said "You want to play rough?" "OK, say hello to my leetle friend!" he was actually referring to the often-damaged nonskid surface on the wings below the emergency exits.

Last edited:

NJA did the same thing with great success, no-go write ups are much more effective than trying to increase fuel burn which may or may not be noticed or just laughed at.

Write it up so it's parked, now you're screwing with completion factor and that sh!t get's noticed fast.

Study the no-go items for your airplane, then whip out the mighty pen.

Few people realize that when Tony Montana said "You want to play rough?" "OK, say hello to my leetle friend!" he was actually referring to the often-damaged nonskid surface on the wings below the emergency exits.

About choked on my Mountain Dew. I figured I should immortalize this one.

NJA did the same thing with great success, no-go write ups are much more effective than trying to increase fuel burn which may or may not be noticed or just laughed at.

Write it up so it's parked, now you're screwing with completion factor and that sh!t get's noticed fast.

Study the no-go items for your airplane, then whip out the mighty pen.

What, and jeopardize flying the stretch!!!? They want that thing so badly they're working like good little pilots to keep Delta happy. That'll show 'em! We'll burn an extra 100lbs of fuel on the APU!!!

No sh*t, genious. What are they doing about the bigger problem with the contract or lack thereof?

Sorry I didn't spell it out for you in simple terms you could understand, Einstein. Burning fuel and grounding airplanes is a negotiating tactic which works. That is what the pilot group is doing, or at least they should be if they want a new contract.

frayed shoulder belts, non-skid on the pilot seats to aid egress out the emergency hatch. GLD/gear door/ pax door ground straps, keep clear ADG placards, NWS "armed" sign, lav flush button not illuminated, map lights out, scratches under cargo door.

AT THE VERY LEAST you will get these items fixed. At the most, you will wake "them" up

Latest resources

Back