• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bullet holes in cockpit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crash pad, you guess...again and again and again....and you're way off base once again. Weekend warriors? I'm pretty sure my schedule shows 18 days of work this month...
quote]

Weekend warrior comes from your certification process. I don't want to give away security information... Which badge is the biggest joke. FBI, CIA, Police, NSA, Marine, Navy, FFDO.

Hint: One of these is not a career. It is a guy with a badge and a gun.

Hey maybe we should take a poll:

Would you prefer:

A. Someone who will stand up for you

B. Someone who will crawl up into the fetal position

So those are the two options. Carry a gun or crawl into the fetal position.

I have a third. Use common sense. Don't live in fear.

It takes ALOT of work to be as naive/ignorant as you......I take my previous post back.....its fun to play with the retarded......

Hey maybe we should take a poll:

Would you prefer:

A. Someone who will stand up for you

B. Someone who will crawl up into the fetal position

So those are the two options. Carry a gun or crawl into the fetal position.

edit

eh forget it.....your not worth it. You're not very bright.

I hate to be the one to tell you this. 9/11 can happen again tomorrow. Determined terrorists are good at what they do. If you think they couldn't train for a pilot or air marshal with a gun... You are naive.

ahh yes..its pointless to try to stop them, lets just give up now. nothing we can do will work because terrorists are good at what they do.

yea, lets get rid of the x-ray machines and security checkpoints... lets fly with the cockpit door open! dont live in fear! besides, these things wont stop the terrorists anyway. surrender now.

We should all ask ourselves if a loved one were to get hurt or killed and we could have prevented it by carrying a firearm how would we feel. A lot of innocent lives in situations like Sept. 11, VA Tech, and many others could have been prevented with a firearm in the correct persons hands. If none of the good guys have guns, only the bad ones will. S&W. I never leave home without him. Unless I have Mr. H&K

Did Virginia tech or columbine "change the world"... is any college safe. Maybe we need armed professors and student marshals. Answer: No it was a bad event and some times ***t happens.

Had a few of the teachers at Columbine had a gun it would not have been nearly as bad as it was. But they (the two little punks) knew that they would be the only ones there with firearms, so they weren't worried about getting stopped. You have to be pretty ignorant not to realize that.

From an Ex police officer.... I am surprised there have not been more of these "accidents" from the barely trained FFDO's.

Latest resources

Back