• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bullet holes in cockpit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
air safety experts said Tuesday the shot could have caused the plane to rapidly depressurize had it hit a window at altitude.

Yea and it could kill a person if it hit one...or it could of killed a bird that happened to be flying outside the plane at that exact moment....or the plane could of crashed if it hit the ground

The AP must hire any idiot that writes can write a web blog.

"...Alter said it appears the pilot of the US Airways flight wasn't following "proper procedures. ... We just don't know exactly what procedure wasn't being followed..."

Ok, slap me, but I'm going to GUESS, it's the rule which says the gun stays in the box and not loose in your bag!

Oh, and something about keeping your finger off the freaking trigger until she starts bitching!

You know, little stuff like that.

I love annoying FFDO's so let me start again.

1. What rational person does this program?

2. Why are so many new FO's... FFDO's? What about the around the block 8 year captain?

3. Why do you never see the grizzled captain who has been in the industry since the 70's with a gun?

4. Why when they tell you that they are an FFDO do you think "Somebody should call the FEDs about standards"?

5. Who else thought when they heard about the accidental discharge... "I was wondering how long that was going to take" or "surprised they didn't hit the guy sitting next to them" or something of the "saw that one coming" variety...

This program cracks me up. BudLight salutes you Mr. Gun Carrying Pilot Guy.

Latest resources

Back