Bullet holes in cockpit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crashpad,
Ever wonder why the FA's never take up your offer to "check" their hotel room before they lock themselves inside for the night? Because they know you would just crawl up into the fetal position and cry if someone was actually inside.

Crashpad,
Ever wonder why the FA's never take up your offer to "check" their hotel room before they lock themselves inside for the night? Because they know you would just crawl up into the fetal position and cry if someone was actually inside.

Really you offer the room check too. Why does that not surprise me?

Apparently it only takes six and a half years for you to forget what happened...

While I agree that this Captain shouldn't be a part of the FFDO program, where in the hell did you get the idea that since you've been doing this longer that all FO's got involved in the airlines because they thought it was "cool".

While i'm all for learning from people who have put in their time and experience, we should have already learned what Sept. 11th, 2001 taught us. While carrying a gun is not for everyone, I suppose you'd only know it's worth if you were in the same situation as those pilots that day.

Yeah man, did it all for the blazer, flight case, and hat...worth every bit of my 20k a year let me tell you. Don't forget the wings too A$$. [sarcasm]

Sorry forgot the wings.

9/11! Remember 9/11 wins all arguments. Why did we not arm pilots before 9/11. I think planes were hijacked before 9/11. Tom Clancy thought of putting them into buildings.

My guess, and again just guessing, it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. If it was really a good idea, it would be part of training and mandatory. Instead it is a voluntary program for weekend warriors to look tough and carry a badge.

Dictionary: chivalry

(shĭv'əl-rē)

n., pl. -ries.
  1. The medieval system, principles, and customs of knighthood.
    1. The qualities idealized by knighthood, such as bravery, courtesy, honor, and gallantry toward women.

Why do guys even attempt to reply to an idiot like Crash Pad? He's just trying to get a little bit of attention and you're falling for it. Let him be an a$$ and ignore him.

Hey fish. I know you are a very gallant, brave, knight of the sky! Seriously where do you come up with this garbage.

Very brave of you to offer a room check. I'm sure more flight attendants would feel safe with your Knightly presence.

Latest resources

Back