Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We all know Diesel :)

Here's a hint:

In most of the country Khaki's describe a type of pants. Where he comes from you use them to start your car.

Netjets is saying how much money they make

has nothing to do with the contract.

Last time they said that they couldn't pay more because they weren't making enough money?

We all know Diesel :)

Here's a hint:

In most of the country Khaki's describe a type of pants. Where he comes from you use them to start your car.

Man even I had to think about that one lol.

You make me blush.

Netjets is saying how much money they make has nothing to do with the contract.

Last time they said that they couldn't pay more because they weren't making enough money?

So lets see, if a company is losing money they can use that fact to void contracts in bankruptcy court, but when they are making lots of money that is irrelevant and has no bearing on the contract negotiations?

Only a lawyer could say that with a straight face.

So lets see, if a company is losing money they can use that fact to void contracts in bankruptcy court, but when they are making lots of money that is irrelevant and has no bearing on the contract negotiations?

Only a lawyer could say that with a straight face.

A Berkshire company in bankruptcy court?

NetJets was $2 BILLION in debt and didn't declare bankruptcy. Bring it back to Earth and tell us why we are only worth 60% of a Delta pilot.

Anyone who says that "if a strike comes, they will in fact cross the line" has in my mind already crossed it. It's a blatant slap in the face of those working tirelessly to improve said prescabs life.

You can bet said prescabs isn't contributing to the fight at hand.

Netjets is saying how much money they make has nothing to do with the contract.

I'd love to see Jordan try to explain that position.

Jordan - please tell us how you've diversified the business and created new revenue and profit streams that are NOT dependent on the backs of the employees.

Please tell us how the increased profits were not due to decisions that directly impacted the quality of life of the employees through decreased staff, cheaper hotel rooms, cheaper crew meals, reduced benefits, etc.

Then tell me again how the level of profits has no bearing on the contract negotiations.

I'd love to see Jordan try to explain that position.

Jordan - please tell us how you've diversified the business and created new revenue and profit streams that are NOT dependent on the backs of the employees.

Please tell us how the increased profits were not due to decisions that directly impacted the quality of life of the employees through decreased staff, cheaper hotel rooms, cheaper crew meals, reduced benefits, etc.

Then tell me again how the level of profits has no bearing on the contract negotiations.
Please tell me why I'm worth 60% of a Delta pilot.

Latest resources

Back