• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Buffett Bites Back at NetJets Pilot Complaints

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please explain how you know this and your education in finance and understanding of corporate law.

Honestly why anyone would listen to you in regards to a companies finances is beyond me.

Just because you don't think it can happen for whatever reason means you have no data.

Let's hear it and educate us.
It is all in the history book, look it up yourself. UAL was never profitable after the 2000 contract was signed. The pilots had destroyed the load factors with job actions, the internet had made it easier to find other ways to get around, then came 9-11 mass lay offs followed by BK. It was a perfect storm with contract proving a sinking boat.

It is all in the history book, look it up yourself. UAL was never profitable after the 2000 contract was signed. The pilots had destroyed the load factors with job actions, the internet had made it easier to find other ways to get around, then came 9-11 mass lay offs followed by BK. It was a perfect storm with contract proving a sinking boat.

Load factors? Internet? 9/11?

Seriously?

Do you even understand what we do?

Wow I can't believe your whole thesis is built on the above.

Shaking head.

I don't have time for you today Yip, good things are happening.
As he responses to two posts within 35 minutes, thank goodness you don't have more time. Best of luck

As he responses to two posts within 35 minutes, thank goodness you don't have more time. Best of luck

My positions are closed. So I do have time for you.

Yipppeeee.

Yip,

I'm still waiting for your numbers. The anticipation is killing me!

What numbers ?

I'm still laughing at this idiotic post.

Even more today.

Please regale us more I can't get enough.

Latest resources

Back