• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Buffett Bites Back at NetJets Pilot Complaints

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think you right. Me on the union board, can you imagine that?

It's THREE MONTHS. Not even half of a hockey season.

The really engaged will mind the store after the new CBA because "Trust, But Verify" is the ONLY way things work long term. But if you can help pull the cart for JUST THREE MONTHS, then you can go back to your quiet, disengaged existence. Albeit with a pantload more money in your pocket.

It's win-win.

Clearly, you missed the movie reference....

But yes, the NHL has overdone it. The fact that their season won't end until just before the baseball All-Star break is ridiculous.

Aaaaaaaand, back to the real topic.

Last edited:
Not even half of a hockey season.

Now you' sounding like Our Finnish pilot....

But to stay on track....G4 it doesn't hurt to stay informed and at least read them. Do you read NJASAP News when it comes to you?
You can filter through the things that you deem extreme if you want but at least get familiar with what is going on. You can hide certain posters if you don't want to read them but at least get informed on the facts.
The past 2 years have proven that the company has no intention to do the right thing. AJ and BN are here not because of the good will of the company, but because of those "thuggy" antics of the union that Yip and you find so bad. If those aggressive actions were not taken, we'd be nowhere. Think how long two years is....think. That is a 100% proven time period that you, me and the other 2698-ish of us are worthless in their eyes. And all the phony praise emails and phony praise in the WOU mean nothing without actions. And the only actions I've seen have been from our beloved EMT have been bad. We may have two different leaders now, but that still has yet to prove itself worth getting excited about. And the only thing that will excite me after the past 5 or 6 years of the new NJA will be a TA that is so good it gets at leat 65% pilot vote.
Please for the love of all things holy, if things get better, do NOT try the "see I yold you so" approach. Because anything that gets better only happened after the tough approach NJASAP took. The company had two long years with an expired contract and only made things worse for us all.

Last edited:
Now you' sounding like Our Finnish pilot....

But to stay on track....G4 it doesn't hurt to stay informed and at least read them. Do you read NJASAP News when it comes to you?
You can filter through the things that you deem extreme if you want but at least get familiar with what is going on. You can hide certain posters if you don't want to read them but at least get informed on the facts.
The past 2 years have proven that the company has no intention to do the right thing. AJ and BN are here not because of the good will of the company, but because of those "thuggy" antics of the union that Yip and you find so bad. If those aggressive actions were not taken, we'd be nowhere. Think how long two years is....think. That is a 100% proven time period that you, me and the other 2698-ish of us are worthless in their eyes. And all the phony praise emails and phony praise in the WOU mean nothing without actions. And the only actions I've seen have been from our beloved EMT have been bad. We may have two different leaders now, but that still has yet to prove itself worth getting excited about. And the only thing that will excite me after the past 5 or 6 years of the new NJA will be a TA that is so good it gets at leat 65% pilot vote.
Please for the love of all things holy, if things get better, do NOT try the "see I yold you so" approach. Because anything that gets better only happened after the tough approach NJASAP took. The company had two long years with an expired contract and only made things worse for us all.

I do read the updates. By the way, informational picketing, and trying to convince others to join the picketing, are not thuggish behaviors.

I do read the updates. By the way, informational picketing, and trying to convince others to join the picketing, are not thuggish behaviors.
As is wearing the union lanyard. Calling someone a scab who questions union objectives is thuggery

As is wearing the union lanyard. Calling someone a scab who questions union objectives is thuggery

I view it differently. I have been called a pre-scab and other nasty things but the people making these claims are nothing more than PUNKS who talk big on the message board but say nothing when you go face to face to them.

These big mouths certainly do not represent the average Union member. They talk big but are hollow on the inside

I view it differently. I have been called a pre-scab and other nasty things but the people making these claims are nothing more than PUNKS who talk big on the message board but say nothing when you go face to face to them.

These big mouths certainly do not represent the average Union member. They talk big but are hollow on the inside

I do not know you, or your situation, but if you are admitting to being a pre-scab, it seems strange that you accuse others of being PUNKS.

That no one speaks to you...? That's how scabs are treated. Learn to love a life-time of silence since the average union member will not have anything to say to a scab.

Just don't scab.......ever, for any reason. Maintain solidarity with your fellow pilots. We're all in this together.

I do not know you, or your situation, but if you are admitting to being a pre-scab, it seems strange that you accuse others of being PUNKS.

That no one speaks to you...? That's how scabs are treated. Learn to love a life-time of silence since the average union member will not have anything to say to a scab.

Just don't scab.......ever, for any reason. Maintain solidarity with your fellow pilots. We're all in this together.

I think what he's trying to say is that he was called a pre scab. I know with his union background that he would never scab.

I think what he's trying to say is that he was called a pre scab. I know with his union background that he would never scab.

Good enough.

I don't know him, or his situation. I have no idea why someone would call him a pre-scab.

His was an ambiguous post.

Latest resources

Back