Buffett Bites Back at NetJets Pilot Complaints

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The thing is, it will.

You obviously came here knowing what the payscales were like, so Why? Why did you come here in the first place, and why do you stay? Sounds like you've already accepted 60% of the Delta rate - Why? And why do you keep taking it for every paycheck?

If you don't care to share why you agreed to sell yourself short in the first place, then why do you keep harping about it?

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I think you guys are worth more than you are currently getting, especially with the degraded QOL. I also don't think you'll get mainline airline pay. I think its great that you go for it, but if it doesn't happen what are you going to do?

The pay scales at the majors have changed tremendously since 2007. They haven't changed at all at Netjets. It was a much different atmosphere back in 2007. Don't you have some maintenance write up to CND ?

You obviously came here knowing what the payscales were like, so Why? Why did you come here in the first place, and why do you stay? Sounds like you've already accepted 60% of the Delta rate - Why? And why do you keep taking it for every paycheck?

If you don't care to share why you agreed to sell yourself short in the first place, then why do you keep harping about it?

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I think you guys are worth more than you are currently getting, especially with the degraded QOL. I also don't think you'll get mainline airline pay. I think its great that you go for it, but if it doesn't happen what are you going to do?

I think the only thing that will get us mainline pay is the pilot shortage.

As usual, you missed my (feeble attempt at being humorous) point. I would never coerce you to join my picketing.

Oh I got it.

I'm not coercing you into ours either.

Everyone is free to make their own choice. Just some choices are worse than others.

I think the only thing that will get us mainline pay is the pilot shortage.

Who gives a crap about the pay if they cut our balls off to pay for benefits, reduce sick time, reduce vacation, and increase their ability to sell off.

It's isn't just about pay. QOL is a big part too.

Who gives a crap about the pay if they cut our balls off to pay for benefits, reduce sick time, reduce vacation, and increase their ability to sell off.

It's isn't just about pay. QOL is a big part too.

Yep, all part of the compensation we have to consider. You are right.

Oh I got it.

I'm not coercing you into ours either.

Everyone is free to make their own choice. Just some choices are worse than others.

Who are you kidding? If I crossed your picket line, you and your friends would mistreat me for the rest of my career. I would NEVER treat you that way. Never. Not for a second.

If you crossed a primary picket line, you wouldn't be "mistreated". You would be treated EXACTLY like you deserve. We all make choices in life and have to live with the consequences of those decisions.

Who are you kidding? If I crossed your picket line, you and your friends would mistreat me for the rest of my career. I would NEVER treat you that way. Never. Not for a second.

Of course we would. The pilot community as a whole would. Life is not good for scabs and it shouldn't be.

You are working against your fellow pilots. Why would anyone be nice to you after that.

You can not be involved that's your prerogative and we've all explained to you why it's short sighted. To SCAB and think that you should somehow be treated the same after actively working against everything everybody has done around you......

Talk to a SCAB ask them about their life after. If it was worth it....... Selling out for your own personal gain.

Latest resources

Back