• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Breakthrough at Comair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, I've read that before. Nothing in there leads me to believe that he's in bed with management as the previous poster suggested.

Do you still stand by this quote? "I haven't seen anything from JC that would lead me to believe that he is doing anything other than what he feels is in the best interests of his pilot group."

If you do then I would suggest you are exactly the kind of pilot that deserves what he will do to you!!!!!!

Last edited:
Do you still stand by this quote? "I haven't seen anything from JC that would lead me to believe that he is doing anything other than what he feels is in the best interests of his pilot group."

If you do then I would suggest you are exactly the kind of pilot that deserves what he will do to you!!!!!! I do not suffer fools!!!

It's been a couple of months since I read the transcript, but I don't recall anything that would lead me to believe that JC is acting against the best interests of his pilot group. Could you possibly cite something specific?

Comair made money this past quarter did they not (50Mil) ? so someone tell me why the ************************* do they need concessions.
uote]

Because the bankruptcy laws and the RLA do not favor labor. These laws are written by Congress. If you want to make a change you have to start supporting candidates that respect collective bargaining and collective bargaining agreements and support labor issues, otherwise you'll get more of the same. You might also want to start supporting a political action committee that lobbies congress on behalf of labor and supports candidates that are sensitive towards the issues of organized labor. Support ALPA-PAC.

Last edited:
No, I've read that before. Nothing in there leads me to believe that he's in bed with management as the previous poster suggested.

Spin's just upset that JC didn't regurgitate the RJDC rhetoric he hoped for. JC's sworn testimony and that of the others is a dagger in the heart of the trumped up RJDC claims.

Spin's just upset that JC didn't regurgitate the RJDC rhetoric he hoped for. JC's sworn testimony and that of the others is a dagger in the heart of the trumped up RJDC claims.

Not at all. If you are consistant, as you, in your views I have no problem. This is not the case. He worked dilligently behind the scenes to futher the RJDC cause. Recruiting those that are there now in the process.Then when it became politically expediate he flipped!

He is, in my opinion, the worst kind of back stabbing self aggrandizing weasel. He uses he office to further his own game and will do so until the lemmings at Comair see him for what he has always been.

Last edited:
He is, in my opinion, the worst kind of back stabbing self aggrandizing weasel. He uses he office to further his own game and will do so until the lemmings at Comair see him for what he has always been.

At least we can agree on that!

Not at all. If you are consistant, as you, in your views I have no problem. This is not the case. He worked dilligently behind the scenes to futher the RJDC cause. Recruiting those that are there now in the process.Then when it became politically expediate he flipped!

So, you're a "stay the course" kind of guy, huh? Once you've chosen a position you think you should stick with it no matter what new evidence comes to light? Sorry, sounds pretty ridiculous to me. According to his testimony, JC took part in some things a few years ago that he now thinks weren't the best way to go. Is that really a character flaw? Seems to me that it makes him a smart guy. He reevaluated his position when new facts came to light. I wish more people were like that.

So, you're a "stay the course" kind of guy, huh? Once you've chosen a position you think you should stick with it no matter what new evidence comes to light? Sorry, sounds pretty ridiculous to me. According to his testimony, JC took part in some things a few years ago that he now thinks weren't the best way to go. Is that really a character flaw? Seems to me that it makes him a smart guy. He reevaluated his position when new facts came to light. I wish more people were like that.

Pathetic. Well if anyone questions why this guy can stay in power all you have to do is read the above.

What did JC learn that he didn't already know? How "democracy works at ALPA"..?

If JC did have an "Epiphany" then why didn't he share it with your pilot group???? Instead of going behind closed doors and testifying to one thing while leading people to think otherwise.

How can you so cavalierly dismiss his behavior? Whats in it for you?

Last edited:
spinproof said:

A warm cozy feeling that he's a true blue unionist and a loyal follower of the ALPA doctrine "Never admit a screwup"

I learned after my experiences within ALPA, most pilots like the taste of sand, and thats why they keep their heads buried in it.

What did JC learn that he didn't already know? How "democracy works at ALPA"..?

I certainly don't speak for JC. I can only refer you to his testimony. He makes it quite clear that after spending time on the Executive Council and working within ALPA, he realized that democracy really does work within the Association. He learned that working within the system is preferable to crazy lawsuits. That doesn't mean that ALPA doesn't have problems (it certainly does), but fixing those problems is best done through internal controls rather than the courts.

If JC did have an "Epiphany" then why didn't he share it with your pilot group???? Instead of going behind closed doors and testifying to one thing while leading people to think otherwise.

First, it's not "my" pilot group. I work at Pinnacle, not Comair. Second, he never publicly led anyone to believe that he was an RJDC supporter. As you said yourself, that alleged support was behind closed doors. He was never an "open" supporter of the RJDC.

Nothing's in it for me. I just want people to stop attacking their own union and start attacking the people that are trying to divide us: management. It would seem that management is winning in their divide-and-conquer campaign.

Latest resources

Back