• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brazil Mid-Air Survivor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One more freedom you guys don't have and you have in Spain France Switzerland and some other places.
Can a woman just go naked to the beaches and show those hot bodies in US that is not Miami beach or some special beach?
Any beach in spain clothes are optional so is around lake Zurich on weekends as is on South of France.
Vive la liberte, la egalite and la fraternite.
Chears for the liberty, equalty and fraternity things we americans forgot some time ago.

Man you are one sad person. To you freedom is sending your underage kid to buy you beer at the corner store. You are the true definition of an A$$. So from sex to the electoral college. (WOW) Yeah, the crime rate in your country is pretty high correct? You also have a very high rate of child abandonment right? Poverty line somewhere above 50%? And after reading what you wrote, if the people back in Brazil have about the same IQ as you do then you also have a great deal of stupid, moronic and idiotic population. You sir are a tool. Like I said we don't need or want people that don't want to be part of our system and you obviously don't want to be part of our system. UBA757

One more freedom you guys don't have and you have in Spain France Switzerland and some other places.
Can a woman just go naked to the beaches and show those hot bodies in US that is not Miami beach or some special beach?
Any beach in spain clothes are optional so is around lake Zurich on weekends as is on South of France.
Vive la liberte, la egalite and la fraternite.
Chears for the liberty, equalty and fraternity things we americans forgot some time ago.

Has anybody else got a spliting headache reading this guy's posts? Anyone got some motrin?

Man you are one sad person. To you freedom is sending your underage kid to buy you beer at the corner store. You are the true definition of an A$$. So from sex to the electoral college. (WOW) Yeah, the crime rate in your country is pretty high correct? You also have a very high rate of child abandonment right? Poverty line somewhere above 50%? And after reading what you wrote, if the people back in Brazil have about the same IQ as you do then you also have a great deal of stupid, moronic and idiotic population. You sir are a tool. Like I said we don't need or want people that don't want to be part of our system and you obviously don't want to be part of our system. UBA757

Having lived in Brazil for ten years (actually I'm 1/2 brazilian) I can attest that there are morons everywhere and yes this bombinha is a good example of a brazilian one. I'm actually embarassed by the examples he's using to prove his is a better country. Sending your underage daughter to buy beer sounds pretty damn redneck to me. And yes poverty and criminality are skyhigh...but the girls are fiiiine! :nuts: They also party like no one else.

Has anybody else got a spliting headache reading this guy's posts? Anyone got some motrin?

Arhcei....

why yuo be you say thing like that? Thees peples are freingds to me and you. Him no get why we like this, as amerikans we shold have laws to let our 8 year old dahgter get me beer when me at home too drunk to get more beer. LOL... sorry I just gave myself a headache typing like little pump dude.....

Well... I guess its a matter of time now. I hope the best for those guys.

Networking
Manaus is about 1500 nm but remember is ICAO gotta have an alternate always, and closest one is about 300nm+ away Santarem. Plus you cannot refuel a legacy inflight can you?
The region has a tendency for strong winds from time to time and I don't think they took it in consideration as none of them ever flew over there.
Second is not about the english language and about arrogance is arrogant to change someone names or call a soberan country of a different name for example would u like to refer to USA as the EEUU os something different so use the actual name and BTW Brazil with Z is not english is spanish.
Third I believe I not only master english language but another 3, are you able to say the same about yourself?
Fourth I probably have a lot more knowledge about the world than yourself that live only in US and think the world turns around you and FYI the NYT don't sell half of O Globo take a look by yourself on this link http://www.nytco.com/company-properties-times.html average NYT
http://www.ajorb.com.br/aj-tiragem.htm average Brasilian newspaper O Globo is the second with 7.490.768 that's about 5 times or so more than NYT.
Now back to the facts.

Latest resources

Back