• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bombardier and Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard on the hotel van years ago that all of the fracs were going to merge but the only hold up was on the marketing end and how to come up with a cool logo for the new name: Flexible Executive Travel Options, in CITATIONS[\I]. I guess it's still in the works.

Don't forget us.

I heard on the hotel van years ago that all of the fracs were going to merge but the only hold up was on the marketing end and how to come up with a cool logo for the new name: Flexible Executive Travel Options. I guess it's still in the works.

Ask Kit Darby....

So I run into a Netjets guy in BED the other day and he tells me that Bombardier is buying them. When I express doubt he says " oh I heard it from a friend who is a VP". I think this guy is being sincere untill he tells me that after 12 yrs and being Captain at netjets, he is leaving for F/o at usair. What! Now this all has to be BS!
This exemplifys why many think you guys are DB'S! Sorry, but what a pissoff! You guys cant even have an honest discussion.

So I run into a Netjets guy in BED the other day and he tells me that Bombardier is buying them. When I express doubt he says " oh I heard it from a friend who is a VP". I think this guy is being sincere untill he tells me that after 12 yrs and being Captain at netjets, he is leaving for F/o at usair. What! Now this all has to be BS!
This exemplifys why many think you guys are DB'S! Sorry, but what a pissoff! You guys cant even have an honest discussion.

We do have so very special pilots here, maybe he was on day 7 and his sarcasm level was turned up to 10.
The rumors do run crazy but most of us just keep putting one foot in front of the other. Not much to be done about the 1%.
x

If you think talking rumors with someone you don't even know is an honest discussion, then I think we all know who the real "DB" is......:rolleyes:

Bombardier is NOT buying net jets. Why and to what purpose would it serve Bombardier other than a bunch of complaining pilots that make six figures under their belt? They already have a completely disgruntled group of pilots and an office full of people that aren't able to sell anything other than very sweet kool aid that tastes like horse pee.

Just because you grab a rotten apple doesn't mean the whole orchard is spoiled too.....

... Good gracious man, just listen to yourself.

Latest resources

Back