Bombardier and Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dashtrasher

Was in the hotel van with a couple of Netjets crew and they were talking about Bombardier making a move for Netjets.

Guess Bombardier has been talking with Buffet.

Anyone else heard this?

Makes sense for Bombardier they get the sell all the globals a couple of times and keep the revenue that is generated over the life of the owner’s contracts.

Was in the hotel van with a couple of Netjets crew and they were talking about Bombardier making a move for Netjets.

Guess Bombardier has been talking with Buffet.

Anyone else heard this?

Makes sense for Bombardier they get the sell all the globals a couple of times and keep the revenue that is generated over the life of the owner’s contracts.

Sweet, it sounds. Like free cash. They keep all the revenue and don't have to pay any of the costs. :rolleyes:

Bombardier already has a frac they don't want. Why would they buy another?

Your first mistake was listening to any Netjets pilots in the van to the hotel. NJA pilots can't even run their own union, let alone guess what the intentions of Billionaires are......

What makes you think these Nejets pilots in the van could possibly know anything? Did they look smart or something? Or did you just want to get your own imagination out there? You sure showed your stupidity.

My shoe shine guy told me to buy gold. Its a lock.....

Are you saying Bombardier is already looking for ways to guarantee the huge a/c order Netjets placed?

Not likely...

I would go the other way around. If anything, Bombardier would be looking to sell Flex to Buffet.

I'll have to agree with that....

However I see Mr. Buffet going

"Netjets if one of the worst investments I've ever made and you want me to buy your fractional? OH HELL NO"

Your first mistake was listening to any Netjets pilots in the van to the hotel. NJA pilots can't even run their own union, let alone guess what the intentions of Billionaires are......

What makes you think these Nejets pilots in the van could possibly know anything? Did they look smart or something? Or did you just want to get your own imagination out there? You sure showed your stupidity.

My shoe shine guy told me to buy gold. Its a lock.....

Didn't say I believed them, just asking a question.

Guess this struck a nerve with you.

You have a shoe shine guy??

Not as crazy as you think. Step away from your computer and think about it for a few minutes. Then come back ...

(1) Netjets is not WB's favorite investment and he wouldn't mind off loading it. (2) Flex may be too small of an operation to make economic sense for Bombardier. (3) With NJ (and all the new Bombardier product), Bomb. keeps a large number of aircraft maintained, flying, etc. It may be the economy of scale they need. (4) WB either joint ventures with Bomb. or sells NJ to Bomb for Bomb stock. (5) Flex gets folded into NJ and NJ runs the operation. It could work.

But my next door neighbor's son's, sister-in-law's, 3rd grade teacher who knows someone who once worked at a company which sold lettuce to an inflight caterer, and he said the only issue is wheter the Flex pilots joining the operation get stapled to the seniority list at the bottom or keep their original Flex hiring date. Other than that -- sounds like a done deal.

But really, it is not as crazy as it seems.

Latest resources

Back