• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bombardier and Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If Bombardier buys NJ ... wouldn't it be whether NJ gets stapled or DOH into the Flex list?

I've been lurking around this site for 7-8 years now. these are the rumors I've seen:

-Netjets buys CS, their guys get stapled to the bottom
-Netjets buys FLOPS', their guys get stapled to the bottom
-Netjets buys Flex, their guys get stapled to the bottom
-Bombardier buys Netjets, flex guys get stapled to the bottom
-Bombardier buys netjets, netjes guys get stapled to the bottom

I CANNOT wait to hear what's next..

By the way I heard netjets is converting their planes to a cargo configuration. Anybody else heard that?

Last edited:
But my next door neighbor's son's, sister-in-law's, 3rd grade teacher who knows someone who once worked at a company which sold lettuce to an inflight caterer, and he said the only issue is wheter the Flex pilots joining the operation get stapled...

You've been hanging around this message board too long! :laugh:

Maybe Bombardier will buy NetJets and you guys will get lucky enough to have FlexJet Management run the place.

Last edited:
Maybe Bombardier will buy NetJets and you guys will get lucky enough to have FlexJet Management run the place.

My God, this man has it. There's no surer way to run NJA's out of business than to put FR in charge of it. And he does wonders for crew moral too. Suddenly FJ is viable again.

It's so diabolical that only a risk taking, devil may care, lone wolf company like Bombardier would think of it.

Last edited:
7-8 years

I've been lurking around this site for 7-8 years now. these are the rumors I've seen:

-Netjets buys CS, their guys get stapled to the bottom
-Netjets buys FLOPS', their guys get stapled to the bottom
-Netjets buys Flex, their guys get stapled to the bottom
-Bombardier buys Netjets, flex guys get stapled to the bottom
-Bombardier buys netjets, netjes guys get stapled to the bottom

I CANNOT wait to hear what's next..

By the way I heard netjets is converting their planes to a cargo configuration. Anybody else heard that?

7-8 years? Your still a newby. You missed...
Flight Options buys Travel Air and staples most of Flight Options to the bottom.

So... you're saying it's possible :p

My God, this man has it. There's no surer way to run NJA's out of business than to put FR in charge of it. And he does wonders for crew moral too. Suddenly FJ is viable again.

It's so diabolical that only a risk taking, devil may care, lone wolf company like Bombardier would think of it.

Now that is funny! I can't think of a better way for Netjets to become leaner and right sized than they could with FR at the helm; and with DG and TC polishing and cutting his toenails under the desk.

Latest resources

Back