• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bogus pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
These stories are quite entertaining. Why is it that one would fabircate such brazenly blatant lies. There must be some serious self-esteem issues dwelling in these individuals. Their lives must be so boring that they need to invent tales of being a pilot. Heh.

LOL! I've got a couple dollar bills for the Vegas strip clubs, though...does that count?

I once flew with a guy who had more stories than Stephen King, and they were all BS and F-ing hilarious!! First he was a helo pilot in the army, and was on the helo that inspired the movie Black Hawk Down. OK. Then he left the Army and flew F-14's. He was an ace in the original Desert Storm and accumilated over 2000hrs (for later). He needs to get his timeline straight first off. The best is when he was flying for the CIA and how he stole all these types of A/C down in Mexico and Central America, but he couldn't get into the specifics of the ops. As we're flying (a Navajo) he proceeds to tell me that he has all of these in for jetBlue. Great, hook me up with some names. He said a few and it turned out they never existed. The reason why he wasn't working there yet - he said he needed more jet time- whatever happened to all that F-14 time?? There are many more but cant seem to remember them now.

Once I am interviewing a guy, he tells me he flew F-14's in the Navy, I ask What CVW were you in. He told me he did not belong in the wing he flew off of the Enterprize. I had been on the Enterprise, I asked which wardroom he liked best the dirty shirt or the dress up one. He told me he did not eat in the mess, he was an officer. I did not want to go any further down that road

Bluestreak, Interesting article, thanks for including it. Can you believe that guys arrogance?

Last edited:
there is the story of a enlisted marine mechanic that took as a-4 for a ride around the pattern at el torro...................

Latest resources

Back