• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bluetruthpilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HDHP Minimum Required Deductibles – The 2013 minimum annual deductible for self-only HDHP coverage increases to $1,250; for family HDHP coverage, $2,500.
HDHP Out-of-Pocket Maximum – The 2013 maximum limit on out-of-pocket expenses for self-only HDHP coverage is $6,250, and the limit for family HDHP coverage is $12,500.

Here is your DR insurance plan going forward.

The fence sitters and the no-voters squandered my time on three separate occasions.

Now my family is less secure.

I no longer respect THEIR time.

I took a family poll and we all agreed that they should all go screww themselves.

Being bitter and confrontational confirms the suspicions many have about ALPA. If you really belive in it, and you keep telling people about what ALPA can offer, they will eventually get the message. If you keep telling them how stupid they are I don't think they are going to swing your way. Just my opinion.

I think blaming everyone for the security, or lack thereof, of your family is taking the easy way out. We are not responsible for the security of your family, you are. With that said, I hope we can all improve in that area.

Peace...

Being bitter and confrontational confirms the suspicions many have about ALPA. If you really belive in it, and you keep telling people about what ALPA can offer, they will eventually get the message. If you keep telling them how stupid they are I don't think they are going to swing your way. Just my opinion.

Peace...

This is the exact problem we have with all of the JB bashing blow hards. I read so much crap on the pilot boards from all of these people. No union this, no union that. The sky is going to explode. yada yada. Also anyone that doesn't come down to the level that these guys are on are typically bashed further, even though they are working towards the same goal. I am pro CBA, however I can get my point accross in one simple and short one minute conversation. This conversation usually leaves people agreeing that a CBA is neccesary. However so many of our pilots really need to get a grip on reality. There are a lot of great things going on over here at JB. If we can keep exploiting the good things while factually and maturely explaining the benefits of, and reasons for needing a CBA I believe we would be better off. The bashing and ranting isn't helping guys. Unfortunately this is proven to me by many of the things captains say to me regarding our pro union blow hards on a regular basis. I understand many of you are very frustrated, however keeping a calm head always rewards a better outcome.

I'm not working towards any goal. I'm not selling anything.

You guys STILL fail to understand that the bitterness has NOTHING to do with ALPA and yet you STILL insist on connecting the two.

If you want to believe that ALPA equates to bitter, angry, in-fighting that's fine with me.

ALPA is like hiring a divorce attorney and I'm no longer in the market for a divorce attorney.

Time is up.

The bitterness is purely directed at those who forced the "new paradigm" upon my family to include jetblue, the BoBs, and the mindless lemmings who follow them.

I'm not working towards any goal. I'm not selling anything.

You guys STILL fail to understand that the bitterness has NOTHING to do with ALPA and yet you STILL insist on connecting the two.

If you want to believe that ALPA equates to bitter, angry, in-fighting that's fine with me.

ALPA is like hiring a divorce attorney and I'm no longer in the market for a divorce attorney.

Time is up.

The bitterness is purely directed at those who forced the "new paradigm" upon my family to include jetblue, the BoBs, and the mindless lemmings who follow them.

Do you ever LISTEN to yourself?

Latest resources

Back