• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bluetruthpilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where is the card drive? I keep hearing "soon, soon" etc.

Are you waiting until we take a screwing on health insurance or what?

Where is the card drive? I keep hearing "soon, soon" etc.

Are you waiting until we take a screwing on health insurance or what?

You can send in a card now if you want. It's good for a year. If you're upset about the pace of the campaign, then lend your efforts to move things along at a pace that better suits you.

I'm not involved this time. Have you contacted any of the folks spearheading this effort?

Is this another independent drive, like the JBPA?

You poor bastards.....Ask the Trannies about the hot deal ALPA didn't let them vote on.

You mean the hot deal AirTran's locally elected MEC didn't let them vote on? I'm just trying to clarify who I should be angry at, you understand.

I'm more interested in the fact that AirTran's pilots were actually able to consider a deal to vote on, rather than have a decision made for them by their management. The fact that they screwed up their decision doesn't mean our group has to.

You poor bastards.....Ask the Trannies about the hot deal ALPA didn't let them vote on.

I'm guessing you really have no idea what your talking about. So I'll sum it up in a nutshell:

SWA purchased AT under guadalupe holdings rendering MC-Bond ineffective because SWA didn't purchase them the holding company did.

The first "deal" would have been voted upon my both groups and would have passed the AT guys with flying colors and failed SWAPA by a landslide. They know this because they were polled.

The second "deal" was voted on and passed by both groups in the higher 80th percentile.

The reason that the first deal never went to a vote is because it would have been voted down by SWAPA. There would have been no arbitration. Guadalupe holdings would have continued to own AT and operate it. The planes would then be xfrd to SWA as needed and the AT pilots would have been XFRD to the street.

ALPA got them the best deal possible under the circumstances. Feel the LUV... but a harsh business partner they are. Hey that's just my opinion. Fire away.

Latest resources

Back