• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bloch Interpertation and 9E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Karma bus makes a stop at IamGumbyDammit, a Mesaba Captain asking a Pinnacle FO:

Why you haven't left PCL.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showpost.php?p=1780552&postcount=22

That was of course before Mesaba was bought by Pinnacle. So, IamGumbyDammit, karma comes back to you with the same question you asked a Pinnacle FO:

Why haven't YOU left PCL?

:rolleyes:

He's waiting for delta.

He's not the only one. There's another Mesaba CA DOH 2007 that told a Pinnacle FO (in regards to higher LTD premiums resulting from new concessionary contract) to buy two less Starbucks per month. A whole fight ensued, and then when asked why he was still at 9E, he replied that because United and Delta hadn't called yet. No mention of LCCs. It's pathetic for a XJ CA to tell a 9E FO how to live financially.

He's not the only one. There's another Mesaba CA DOH 2007 that told a Pinnacle FO (in regards to higher LTD premiums resulting from new concessionary contract) to buy two less Starbucks per month. A whole fight ensued, and then when asked why he was still at 9E, he replied that because United and Delta hadn't called yet. No mention of LCCs. It's pathetic for a XJ CA to tell a 9E FO how to live financially.

Not that I agree with the "latte" rationale, but judging someone as to where they work is not your place, nor the right of anyone else. Everyone is different for a reason. You went to VX, I'm happy for you, but I have not and will not apply to VX. Does it mean that it's bad for you? No. Does it mean its good for me? No. The joy of free markets is that everyone gets a choice. Sometimes the choices aren't as ideal as we would like, but it's the game of life. Financial decisions to one may seem stupid, while to the next guy it's gold. If there was only 1 path none of us would be able to banter on the Internet.

Latest resources

Back