• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big meeting: Skywest, ASA/XJet, Alpa, SAPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SkyWest pilots are very logical. They do not pay union dues but still get the benefits. A friend over there told me they have to get whatever ASA/Xjet gets. If this is true then they have the best of both worlds. I do still owe a lot of ALPA guys thanks for all the free food I ate between 2006 and the summer of 2007 when I left SkyWest.

Your welcome. And your welcome for KCM, ASAP, CASS, TCAS, etc.

Like I said, cash flow positive. Try again.

So when OO employees are cashing their financial rewards bonuses in November again and you arent, I guess that will kill that whole positive cash flow remark.

So when OO employees are cashing their financial rewards bonuses in November again and you arent, I guess that will kill that whole positive cash flow remark.

That is beside your point. But I guess your argument know can only be to change the subject. But just to indulge you, we can be cash flow positive and get no performance reward again just like last quarter. Look it up before you try to reply and try one more time.;)

Isn't there a dispatcher forum? SkyWest runs Xjet like dogdoo. When people ask why the airplanes are so dirty, I tell them......

SkyWest, Inc.

Latest resources

Back