• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big meeting: Skywest, ASA/XJet, Alpa, SAPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So you were at the meeting? Which group of pilots brought up the one list topic to INC management?

Yes, guilty as charged. I was at the meeting. We were all at the meeting. Right?

I'm just going off the general consensus. Both on these boards, and pilots I've spoken with in person. Not one SkyWest pilot has been in favor of a one list yet. Not one.

Yes, guilty as charged. I was at the meeting. We were all at the meeting. Right?

I'm just going off the general consensus. Both on these boards, and pilots I've spoken with in person. Not one SkyWest pilot has been in favor of a one list yet. Not one.

Have you contacted a SAPA rep to verify what happened?

Have you contacted a SAPA rep to verify what happened?

I don't believe a SAPA Rep is going to answer a dispatcher's questions, as well he/she shouldn't either. Again, I said I was going off personal concensus.

I don't believe a SAPA Rep is going to answer a dispatcher's questions, as well he/she shouldn't either.

Why not? Is there a confidentiality agreement in place? Why don't you ask a "glorified greyhound bus driver" friend that ACTUALLY has contacted a SAPA rep.

Again, I said I was going off personal concensus.

That's usually easier than getting facts.

Why not? Is there a confidentiality agreement in place? Why don't you ask a "glorified greyhound bus driver" friend that ACTUALLY has contacted a SAPA rep.

Yes, there are all sorts of confidentiality agreements amongst the SEC members. However, one pilot I talked with was approached by an ExpressJet representative at DIA during the time of this meeting, and after about five minutes of listening to him/her berate him over his/her pilot group's stance was ready to knock their lights out. Good enough for me.

Yes, there are all sorts of confidentiality agreements amongst the SEC members.

As it pertains to the one list topic, you're wrong. That wasn't a confidential topic that they're not allowed to talk about.

Your sarcasm detector works about as good/efficient as ATL's OCC.

Yes, guilty. Not one SkyWest pilot has been in favor of a one list yet. Not one.

Because they prefer to coat-tail off the hard work of others, get $1 more and a glass of kool aid.

BTW, I'm not in favor of one list. I don't want pilots with no spine side by side with us in negotiations.

Last edited:
Why do you feed the xPooP troll, he is a dickskratcher with a desk right next to the SKYW frozen koolaid machine. The only pilots he "talks" to are the ones who come to SGU to grovel at chimps feet....take SGU and draw a circle around it 100 miles in diameter, nothing but Gila Monsters and dirt, and plenty of radiation, see downwinders syndrome:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downwinders
He/it wants to be a pilot, but the third arm growing from the middle of his/it's back precludes that, but the extra arm sure is handy for but scratching.

Last edited:
Why do you feed the xPooP troll, he is a dickskratcher with a desk right next to the SKYW frozen koolaid machine. The only pilots he "talks" to are the ones who come to SGU to grovel at chimps feet....take SGU and draw a circle around it 100 miles in diameter, nothing but Gila Monsters and dirt, and plenty of radiation, see downwinders syndrome:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downwinders
He/it wants to be a pilot, but the third arm growing from the middle of his/it's back precludes that, but the extra arm sure is handy for but scratching.

Bingo!

Well, for starters, ALPA will never be able to force Inc to submit contract proposals in ExpressJet's name. Neither can they force AA/AK/DL/UA/US to accept any "outlandish" proposals Inc may submit on ExpressJet's behalf. You lose contracts, then you lose flying, then you lose airframes, then you lose jobs. But that's just one extreme scenario.

Like I said, cash flow positive. Try again.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back