• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big League Beatdown of AFA Cadink

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This major seems to be very full of himself and I hope everyone looks for his name on your airline's interview list. You just might want to make the CP aware of this dude's desire to work for your company. IMHO, he has no business in the customer service (airline) industry.

You make that suggestion based on reading one email?

The process will sort itself out without the kind of black listing you're suggesting...this is why applicants have internal references that they have personally flown with and are interviewed in person.

Scoreboard,

Methinks you're a retard. You shouldn't try so hard to perpetuate negative stereotypes of fighter pilots.

It's about a kid knowingly going outside chain of command

There is no "procedure" or chain of command to go home on leave and ask a local squadron for a ride. Like I said, I was the chief of scheduling in a fighter squadron 6 years ago and we got many calls like this.

harassing schedulers

More like harassing casual LTs working in the scheduling shop. Poor 2LTs couldn't handle a C3C and went VFR direct to an O-4. What was your comment about the chain of command again?

then when the Bro's try to feed the kid a dose of reality,

More like an ambush by a 33 y/o + freaking MAJOR to an unexpecting 19 y/o cadet. Some dose.

he cries to Mom.

No evidence of that. Like Deuce said, this was probably in the WG/CCs inbox by COB.

Now, some of you SNAP's (Magnum)

Whatever old timer. Like I said, I was a shop chief over 6 yrs ago. I was gunning Eagles long before you even knew what SNAP meant.

I take sides with the guy trying to do the job you get paid to do, defend the country, not give out joy rides

I'll take his side every time in the air (when his chariot actually gets airborne), and Major X should spend more time talking about the tactics he raved about and doing his job than writing punk ass emails. Also, a fam ride is not a joy ride. Do you not know the difference between a FAM ride and an incentive ride, either?

Deuce, this is much ado about nothing, "the lady doth protest to much". If your taking this so seriously, peace my friend.

Weren't you the one that came out swinging and calling everyone a *************************? Now it's no biggie? Just admit you judged this one wrong, Scoreboard, and move on.

That MAJ and LT scheduler and all their friends on the CC list make the entire fighter community look like a bunch of jackasses. They can play crud and drink jeremiah weed and jerk each other off all day for all I care, they're a bunch of F'ing tools and I hope to god everyone highlights his name and passes it to the CP at their airline so in a year when he wants to cross over to the customer service industry and has to deal with people his app will get tossed in the garbage. What a loser. I don't know what's worse, the prick Major or all the asskissing email responses back to the cadet. The entire thing makes me embarrased to be in the Air Force. FUBIJAR

Latest resources

Back