• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big annoncement by CAL tomorrow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Or better yet, maybe they will announce that they will be the launch customer for the new Boeing 100 seat jet!

Flown for 50-seat rates by SKW of course.

I hope we award the flying to the airline that appreciates it. It makes me sick of all those regional pilots salivating at taking more of mainlines flying by way of alpa no less.

I heard that the SkyWest guys have already agreed (because of the expansion possibilities and huge upgrade potential --screw everyone else) to fly the possible Q400s for E120 wages. Wow. I would have never guessed!

Bye Bye--General Lee

That would be the......

Or better yet, maybe they will announce that they will be the launch customer for the new Boeing 100 seat jet!

........B717, but that A/C was not PC enough since it was an MD product rebadged a Boeing. Another missed opportunity for a great American company to sell the product the airlines were looking to buy.

I heard that the SkyWest guys have already agreed (because of the expansion possibilities and huge upgrade potential --screw everyone else) to fly the possible Q400s for E120 wages. Wow. I would have never guessed!

Bye Bye--General Lee

And Jen Lee comes out of hiding to comment on a thread that might relate to something positive for SKYW.

Who would've thunk?

Run away now, Jen, and keep that tail between your legs. We have not yet forgotten:

No one sells out the profession more than the major airline pilots who allow it to happen...

And Jen Lee comes out of hiding to comment on a thread that might relate to something positive for SKYW.

Who would've thunk?

Run away now, Jen, and keep that tail between your legs. We have not yet forgotten:

No one sells out the profession more than the major airline pilots who allow it to happen...

You guys ruined your regional industry by accepting substandard wages when your airline WASN'T in BK or under the threat. That is the difference, and you know it. Strike two dork..... Sounds like you forgot you started this whole downhill slide for the regionals. Up to 99 seats for 50 seat wages? You have got to be kidding me? You were on the verge of BK, right? The judge was ready to pull the plug with the creditors, right? Right?

And, I haven't been hiding, but rather waiting for another SkyWest screw up. I bet I will see it soon....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back