• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bieber pilots had to us O2 masks, FA abused

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Neil young might have hit a sore spot..but hey,,we had a cross burned in my front yard during my high school days because my family had African American friends over for thanksgiving...so he might have had a point...maybe redneck Skynard don't need him around anymore...but they should listen to his message...

neil young might have hit a sore spot..but hey,,we had a cross burned in my front yard during my high school days because my family had african american friends over for thanksgiving...so he might have had a point...maybe redneck skynard don't need him around anymore...but they should listen to his message...

lmao!

Should have beat that punk's a**, then declared an emergency and requested the law and an ambulance show up.

I had a bunch of drunk pax smoking weed on an POS Citation I years ago. They wouldn't stop, so I diverted into some podunk Texas uncontrolled field until they did stop. I never flew for them again, but then again I already had a much better job lined up.

Some people just need a good a** kicking on a regular basis to adjust their attitude.

O2 on100%, don mask. Cabin Depress Push. Declare Emergency. Emergency Descent Checklist. Emergency Descent. Land Nearest Airport. Call for appropriate assistance.

Deport Bieber. (Hold the Canadian to Canadian standards....DUI = Felony)

Deny him his visa or his AO1 or whatever his status is.

BYE BYE Bieber, and Honey BOO BOO too!

Last edited:
Pilots were pretty cheesy.....they should have called ATC and reported them as trying to take over the cockpit.........land and everyone of them losers would go to jail and face federal crimes. With marijuana in all their systems and most likely alcohol too......good luck getting a jury to acquit them of serious federal charges.

We used to fly those moron WWF wrestlers out of Atlanta to their shows. They sparked up a joint once in our Lear 55 and we stopped short and kicked them off. If they didn't put it out while we were descending that's exactly what I was going to do to them........all in jail under federal attempted hijack charges.

When will pilots grow some balls......

Justin Bieber and his father were ?extremely abusive? to a flight attendant as their private jet flew from Canada to New Jersey on Friday, forcing her to take refuge in the cockpit, according to an official report obtained exclusively by NBC News.

According to multiple law enforcement sources, the leased, luxurious Gulfstream IV on which the 19-year-old Canadian pop star, his father and an entourage of 10 friends traveled was so full of marijuana smoke that the pilots were forced to wear oxygen masks.

The captain of the flight stated that he warned the passengers, including Bieber, on several occasions to stop smoking marijuana, says the official report of the incident. The captain also stated he needed to request that the passengers stop their harassing behavior toward the flight attendant and after several warnings asked the flight attendant to stay with him near the cockpit to avoid any further abuse.

According to multiple sources, the attendant was forced to spend much of the flight near the pilots as the plane travelled from Canada to Teterboro, N.J.

The flight attendant stated the passengers, including Bieber and his father, Jeremy Bieber, stated the report, were extremely abusive verbally and she would not work another flight with them.

The pilots, despite a pressurized cabin, were forced to wear their oxygen masks during the flight, according to multiple sources, so that they wouldnt risk inhaling marijuana and failing any subsequent drug test, which would put their licenses at risk.

The phrase that pays; "interference with the duties of a crew member". That's a federal offense, I believe in both Canada and US. Airlines divert for it quite often. It's too bad that some of these lower-tier operators are so desperate for business that they tolerate that sort of behavior. The F/A could have a lawsuit against the operator and PIC for choosing to continue to destination when she was being harassed and forced to breath a controlled substance (and I'm pretty sure Canada is way more uptight about that stuff than U.S.). Telling her to simply "stand up near cockpit" doesn't cut it. You've now acknowledged that, at the very least, their primary function of pax safety has been compromised. Just saying

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest resources

Back