Bieber pilots had to us O2 masks, FA abused

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DieselDragRacer

Justin Bieber and his father were ?extremely abusive? to a flight attendant as their private jet flew from Canada to New Jersey on Friday, forcing her to take refuge in the cockpit, according to an official report obtained exclusively by NBC News.

According to multiple law enforcement sources, the leased, luxurious Gulfstream IV on which the 19-year-old Canadian pop star, his father and an entourage of 10 friends traveled was so full of marijuana smoke that the pilots were forced to wear oxygen masks.

The captain of the flight stated that he warned the passengers, including Bieber, on several occasions to stop smoking marijuana, says the official report of the incident. The captain also stated he needed to request that the passengers stop their harassing behavior toward the flight attendant and after several warnings asked the flight attendant to stay with him near the cockpit to avoid any further abuse.

According to multiple sources, the attendant was forced to spend much of the flight near the pilots as the plane travelled from Canada to Teterboro, N.J.

The flight attendant stated the passengers, including Bieber and his father, Jeremy Bieber, stated the report, were extremely abusive verbally and she would not work another flight with them.

The pilots, despite a pressurized cabin, were forced to wear their oxygen masks during the flight, according to multiple sources, so that they wouldnt risk inhaling marijuana and failing any subsequent drug test, which would put their licenses at risk.

Divert early and often. Declare smoke in the airplane, land nearest airport, let police on to deal with it, save certificates.....

Abnormal procedures checklist:
(Rainbow colored) Smoke/ A$$hole$ in cabin:
1. Oxygen masks - donned
2. Cabin pressure - set to 20,000 ft.
3. Immediate descent and diversion to suitable landing airport.
4. Cabin (forcibly) evacuated.

Wow. Probably the one and only redeeming quality about airline flying is that I can immediately divert and offload any **************************************** that cross the line. Even if it's an international flight, let the boys with the badges deal with it on the ground.

What about the Dehavilland Beaver? Pamela Anderson?

That's all I got.

Wow. Probably the one and only redeeming quality about airline flying is that I can immediately divert and offload any **************************************** that cross the line. Even if it's an international flight, let the boys with the badges deal with it on the ground.

The charter company I fly for would back me 100% for diverting if a passenger refused to stop smoking. It has nothing to do with the type of flying you're doing.

Hindsight is 20/20, but it sounds like this captain should have been a little more forceful. I think letting passengers get away with lighting up AND being abusive to a crew member is unacceptable.

Latest resources

Back