• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Beware of (little johnny)cockpit visitors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can we add born again christians to that list? Whos worse born agains or arabs?
If you had asked who's worse, born agains or radical islamists, the answer would be radical islamists. They tend to fly airplanes into buildings, behead folks, you know--blow up our service men, blow up naval vessels, etc etc. Arabs are fine people. Not all are radical islamists and many are christians.

Yes and they should make everyone prove how they voted before they are let on an airliner. You don't want any un-american lefty's flying either!
Also, perhaps there should be a skin color moniter to keep ALL non whites out of airliners! Yeah that's it! We should only let WHITE (make that PURE white) people on airliners!

i know what your saying......but ya cant have it both ways. If you let them towel heads on then you run the risk of a hijack. If you don't then people cry about their civil liberties.....can't have it both ways.

Fear Fear Fear....obey Obey Obey....

(Ref your avatar....)

And everything can't go "green" without global warming.

My hunch is that we going to be asked to "obey" much more with the lineup the Dems are going to get in Washington than anything the religious folks in power might heave upon you.

i know what your saying......but ya cant have it both ways. If you let them towel heads on then you run the risk of a hijack. If you don't then people cry about their civil liberties.....can't have it both ways.

It seems to me that the best way to fight Muslim extremists is to go after Muslim extremists. Chase them down in Afghanastan, us the CIA, Special Forces, Black Ops etc and hunt the f...ers down.
But don't go down the moronic "all Muslims are bad" path.
What made America great is our diversity and tolerance.
People like that Bimbo from Minn. are trying their best to destroy it.

No doubt your palpable disgust of Islam extends to those members of the US armed forces who practice it...or perhaps you could knock on the door of the family's of the fallen Muslim American service members who have given their lives for their flag...and tell their fatherless children how you feel towards them.

Then when you are done there - go to the homes of the Muslims who were were killed on the ground on 9/11 and show that wonderful palpable disgust you possess.

I live in the M/E where an awful lot of Americans are treated very well.

Grow up or get educated.

fv

Fareview,

Actually, my palpable disgust concerning Islam is squared mainly at... Islam. Where you might think it extends after that is your own supposition. By cutely attaching some skewed, poignant vignettes to your post, you seek to deflect any criticism to much bigger arguments by attacking my empathy to the human condition. If it helps, ask if I can look the surviving family of Julius and Ethel Rosenburg in the eye and explain my equal loathing of Marxism.

Whether it offends your sensibilities or not, I find it disgusting that this religion has enslaved women and its highest religious leaders have condoned the murder of countless non-muslims (might want to educate yourself in your fair wit and wisdom with what's happening under the guise of the peaceful religion).

As for the tangled lives of many tragedies, I have wept with the best of them... and have served with the best of them also.

There's nothing like the tolerance in the middle east like an Israeli stamp on your Passport. Or a Bible in your luggage. I could be cute and ask if you have gone to the family's of suicide victims, like the Katz's, Leibowitz's or Stein's? Explained to them that you have no problem with the religion that has caused their pain. Educate yourself sir, to the possiblity that it is okay to hate the evil, intolerant and oppresive ideologies of the world and still love the people who are born into these systems. Its a big thought, so breathe really slow and take it in.

In love, though intolerantly yours...

It seems to me that the best way to fight Muslim extremists is to go after Muslim extremists. Chase them down in Afghanastan, us the CIA, Special Forces, Black Ops etc and hunt the f...ers down.
But don't go down the moronic "all Muslims are bad" path.
What made America great is our diversity and tolerance.
People like that Bimbo from Minn. are trying their best to destroy it.

lol sorry but until i see a guy with red hair and freckles start suicide hijackings, thats the way its gotta be. Ya can't tell a extremist muslim from a regular muslim....that was tried once...in Vietnam. didn't work out too good either.

lol sorry but until i see a guy with red hair and freckles start suicide hijackings, thats the way its gotta be. Ya can't tell a extremist muslim from a regular muslim....that was tried once...in Vietnam. didn't work out too good either.

I'm with you Brokeflyer. ever since 9/11, PC is out the window. I don't think Mary Catherine Gallagher is on the Do not fly list.

So... are all Catholics pedophiles?
No, because when the mass numbers of Catholics found out about the scandal they stood up and demanded an accounting and justice for the victims. Many Catholics left in disgust and openly left the church. Lets contrast that with 9-11. I seem to recall Islamic masses dancing in the streets............

Just a slight difference in our societies.

Latest resources

Back