• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Beware of (little johnny)cockpit visitors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, and I suppose you are going to say its because of "Middle Eastern" men--when are you going to get over your hate filled existance? You Islamophobe.

Nope, not really 'phobic' of Islam. More of a palpable disgust. But, hey... who am I to be intolerant...

So a few days ago, I let a bright-eyed child onto the flight deck. He sat in the FO's seat, looked around, had mom take pictures, and had a blast.

I played up the EGPWS 'talking plane,' he turned on the packs, he said "HI DADDY" on the PA, and he didn't want to leave.

I will happily have photos of him in the right seat doing this at my hearing if it ever came up, and I won't have a problem slamming the vapid mouth-breathing turds that criminalized what all airline captains can relate to.

Yes and they should make everyone prove how they voted before they are let on an airliner. You don't want any un-american lefty's flying either!
Also, perhaps there should be a skin color moniter to keep ALL non whites out of airliners! Yeah that's it! We should only let WHITE (make that PURE white) people on airliners!

There's no room for equality with the towel heads. Get that diaper off your head, and leave it for the infants and the elderly....not ignorant, just a native new yorker who knew people who died that day...

A buddy of mine was shot and killed by 2 blacks at an ATM. Does that mean we should ban blacks from beeing at, or near ATM's?

Nope, not really 'phobic' of Islam. More of a palpable disgust. But, hey... who am I to be intolerant...

No doubt your palpable disgust of Islam extends to those members of the US armed forces who practice it...or perhaps you could knock on the door of the family's of the fallen Muslim American service members who have given their lives for their flag...and tell their fatherless children how you feel towards them.

Then when you are done there - go to the homes of the Muslims who were were killed on the ground on 9/11 and show that wonderful palpable disgust you possess.

I live in the M/E where an awful lot of Americans are treated very well.

Grow up or get educated.

fv

Last edited:
Oh, and I suppose you are going to say its because of "Middle Eastern" men...

Your words, not mine. If you were unaware, there's a specific issue between Israelis and Palestinians that's been going on for some time now.

--when are you going to get over your hate filled existance? You Islamophobe.

:laugh:

You might want to research my posts before painting me with that brush.

CA1900 said:

Yeah, CA1900 is a Mac-using, free-loving, left-leaning hippy...move along there's nothing to see here

:D

Your words, not mine. If you were unaware, there's a specific issue between Israelis and Palestinians that's been going on for some time now.

I guess I should have put some type of smiley in my post to indicate sarcasm. Reread it and pretend there is a winking smiley face. El Al has to take those precautions specifically because of middle eastern men. I then satirised the fact that this situation rightfully exists by calling anyone who agrees with it an Islamophobe. I do not think there is one person on this thread who doubts that there would not be an El Al if they did not take these extreme precautions.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back