• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Positioned Fractional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can someone confirm a rumor that Flexjet will be executing a hostile takeover of NetJets.

Yes, Flex is going to execute a hostile takeover of Berkshire Hathaway. :laugh: I hope that is the response you were looking for.

So i've been told. I just flew an owner last week that said his partner finally got into the program after waiting for a XL for about 8 months.

But you could be right, he could be just lying to me.

Last I checked Netjets had more than one type. I am sure there is a long waiting list for the more popular types. The number that everyone is referring to is "net cum sold" this is published by an independent consulting firm. However as the saying goes, "..there are liars, damn liars, and statistics..."

So i've been told. I just flew an owner last week that said his partner finally got into the program after waiting for a XL for about 8 months.

But you could be right, he could be just lying to me.

Congratulations with the new owner!!...soo... Does that mean NJ has EVERY shares sold? Since there is a waiting list??
Someone explain please czzz I am getting confused!

Congratulations with the new owner!!...soo... Does that mean NJ has EVERY shares sold? Since there is a waiting list??
Someone explain please czzz I am getting confused!

Dont get confused. Just telling ya what I heard. As i said, someone could be just lying right to my face. I get a release, a plane, pax and a crew. Thats all i care about.

lol....right. Its running about a year waitlist for new owners right now.

Unless you think we need 400+ per year cause the rest of us are lonely.....hahaha

You are as bad as B19. You are so full of BS it isn't even funny. 3 weeks ago you said there was a 2 year wait list and now it is a 1 year wait list. You must have such little self esteem that you talk nonsense on here just to amuse yourself. Do you really think that the rest of us are not educated about our own business that we don't know when you talk out your az. You are not posting to a bunch of teenage girls you are trying to impress. I think I have a pretty good grasp on the frac model, having been in the frac biz for nearly 5 times longer than your short 3 year stint. You unfortunately give the many good people at NJ a bad name, but there is always the 1%. Have fun in your Concorde and X15 you geek. I am sure you are a ball to fly with, literally.

Civ/Mil: Alien
A/C Flown: 8 1/2 X 11 folded up piece of paper.
Ratings: ATP - Concorde, X15, Fokker D.VII
Curr Position: NJA
Total Time: 1 mil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowspeed
I talked to a Netjets standards capt. in the vineyard and he said that netjets was phaseing out or not saleing beechjets anymore. Is that bad info.

kinda.....all our planes are indisposal to be replaced with something else. The 400xp will be phased out as well, but it may take another 5 years.

Our problem is they can't build planes fast enuff to cover our demand, which is closing on almost a 2 year wait list for new owners.

Last edited:
It would be great if netjets had that long of a wait, the other fractionals would really start picking up market share. I really doubt eveyone would wait two years, when you have so many other good options.

It would be great if netjets had that long of a wait, the other fractionals would really start picking up market share. I really doubt eveyone would wait two years, when you have so many other good options.

Have to agree with that - I hardly think someone ready to go with a Frac is going to sit around twiddling their thumbs for two years.

Latest resources

Back